Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? (1584 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Bates Cosse Ltd Is Calling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by slimjoe007(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Dear all,

Your application for Management Trainee in our Organisation refers.

This is to inform you that you will be required to write an online test on Monday, 15th December 2014; after which mails will be sent to candidates that meet our cut off mark for another test (psychometric test) on Wednesday 17th December 2014. Kindly check your mail to know if you qualify for the second and third stage of the shortlist process.

The link for the first test will be forwarded to you on Monday Morning (15th December, 2014).

Please note that the link closes at 9am Tuesday, 16th December, 2014. You are expected to write the test ONCE. Duplication of results will be cancelled.

Finally, please ensure you follow all instructions to avoid being disqualified.

Regards.

please who else is writing this test today?
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by kachiella: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
already written it though
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by DaDevin: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
kachiella:
pls wen did they send you the link for it? Been expecting it since sad
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by Temm(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just got mine now, I had to mail them befor they send it. Pls can it be done on mobile fone
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by smile706(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
How do I apply?
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by radiance26(f): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pls did u guys apply for dis job?
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
pls how do i get my username and password?
kachiella:
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by DaDevin: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
And that's how i didnt make 50/100, 2 marks shy sad
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by DaDevin: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dasher90:
pls how do i get my username and password?
it's just ur email yu need, as long as u were contacted... cant remember wen i applied for it though, it's a psychometric test, 100questions in 45 mins...
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by DaDevin: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
kachiella:
Did u make it to the next stage?
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by kachiella: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
no i didnt was only able to answer 73 before time up and scored 46.too bad
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by Temm(f): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
I think someone else logged in with my email, i could even access it. It kept on telling me (sorry: u are logged in already), was so mad
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by calexix(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
God the Test was hard and the time was So little I scored 40
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by damselhoney(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Temm:
I think someone else logged in with my email, i could even access it. It kept on telling me (sorry: u are logged in already), was so mad
Someone logged in with my mail too...I felt sick yesterday too, after following up that long
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by calexix(f): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
damselhoney:

Someone logged in with my mail too...I felt sick yesterday too, after following up that long

Sorry Guys but the Exam was disappointing and I really like Cosse Ltd I hope we get a Second chance if not I pray something better will come our way.
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by psalmbim: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
humm, the test was hard oo, i scored 45prcent at the first stage, and i was surprise to received mail for the second stage. i did d second stage today, and i scored 55percent and it shows me that the pass mark is 60percent. waiting for another miracle oooooo
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by Olusegun26: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
I SCORED 46%...I WONDERED IF THERE IS ANY TECHNIQUE BEHIND ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS shocked
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by viara(f): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2014
psalmbim:
humm, the test was hard oo, i scored 45prcent at the first stage, and i was surprise to received mail for the second stage. i did d second stage today, and i scored 55percent and it shows me that the pass mark is 60percent. waiting for another miracle oooooo
Hello everyone. @ psalmbim I also scored 45 and received d second stage mail, though I just saw it in my bulk mail. Maybe others should check too.... Pls wat am I to expect for d 2nd stage. Kindly drop ur contact. Pls. Or add me on 7F38477F
Re: COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? by psalmbim: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
At vaira. D second stage, does not need any calculator, bt is very tricky, is jst like a personality test for 45min, askin u questns,and u got to pick from d folowin optns: strongly agree, agree, neutral and disagree, bt mind u, d test is been scored too.. D tricky part is dat,u neva knw d correct answer,bt been careful wen chossin d ans,and coose answer dat wil be useful and key to wat d organization really want..... Add me on whatsapp. 08089424853

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UAE Job Offers / ! / Laplace Technologies Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.