Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Is It Possible To Earn Over $1,700 Per Week In Network Marketing Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Earn Over $1,700 Per Week In Network Marketing Business! (644 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria / How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Earn Over $1,700 Per Week In Network Marketing Business! by fetch(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi Everyone,
I start the heading of this post with exactly the main purpose why I even write it. The answer to this question is emphatically Yes!
Whether you agree with me or not, anyone doing network marketing with the company I am working with will earn over $1,700 per week in any country he or she resides.
The reason being that, their products are lifestyle sort of thing and are very good for human health which makes it easy to market because a first trial will do the marketing for you.
That is why, the best way to network is by giving out a sample of their products, though its money spent but this method converts very effective.
You can join me in the business and receive my marketing guide that will lead you to the part of earning over $1,700 per week. Guaranteed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Earn Over $1,700 Per Week In Network Marketing Business! by Ayodeb(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
If it is Vemma that you are talking about you can make up to $35,000 per week. And you can make up to $1,200 or more within 90 days if you join a strong team.
Re: Is It Possible To Earn Over $1,700 Per Week In Network Marketing Business! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
fetch:
Hi Everyone,
I start the heading of this post with exactly the main purpose why I even write it. The answer to this question is emphatically Yes!
Whether you agree with me or not, anyone doing network marketing with the company I am working with will earn over $1,700 per week in any country he or she resides.
The reason being that, their products are lifestyle sort of thing and are very good for human health which makes it easy to market because a first trial will do the marketing for you.
That is why, the best way to network is by giving out a sample of their products, though its money spent but this method converts very effective.
You can join me in the business and receive my marketing guide that will lead you to the part of earning over $1,700 per week. Guaranteed!

Its not just Vemma.

You can earn that amount in right about any Network Marketing Company that is worth its onions.

You can even earn far more. I know of people earning stupendous amounts every 17 days.

Like you have rightly pointed out, it all boils down to your methods and an understanding of your particular business.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Business Partners In Benin And Delta Wanted / Make Money Online. Tested And Proven / Buy Dangote Cements At #800/50kg Bag,call Sale Manager(obajana)_08072513301

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.