Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) (34536 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by UnknownT: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who took d pic
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Gombs(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
ILIDEFI:
Less than 10 comments and this crap was already on frontpage. Chai, Nairaland anwugo!

Excatly. Mana Chukwu agha e kwe ka ngwere gba aji!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by pabon(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thebrightest:
mumu
See fraudster.How you take get so many likes.Even Seun no go fit so many likes.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by englishmart(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
still can't find the beards
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Show that you are a true Anambranian...

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by pabon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thebrightest:
mumu
See fraudster.How you take get so many likes.Even Seu.n no go fit so many likes.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by ghostwritter(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
All I see is a màd looking man....who is worshipped by foòolish girls. Look him face like dànièwu
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
ILIDEFI:
Less than 10 comments and this crap was already on frontpage. Chai, Nairaland anwugo!
how many posts is a thread supposed to have before it's eligible for frontpage?
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
hmmnn
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
OPOLO eye
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
luvlyqueen:

say whattttttttttttttttttt!!!!!
heheheheh.....yes na,me likey cool
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by wordcat(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
HeartMender7:
Ahhhh, my post on front page.....finally made front page on nairaland... sign of good things coming my way in 2015.
I dedicate this to my siblings and to my wonderful beauty lovey dovey Temi... Thank you Baba God....

Oya, forward march to Alausa to collect ur N10m cheque sharp sharp!
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by babaluckey: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Afterall he is still a virgin unlike aki...
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by axortedbabe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
NEGODU...
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by GentleJ2: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
If I hear
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by tonychristopher: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
HeartMender7:
Ahhhh, my post on front page.....finally made front page on nairaland... sign of good things coming my way in 2015.
I dedicate this to my siblings and to my wonderful beauty lovey dovey Temi... Thank you Baba God....

This is Ur achievement

While men at at front chair of UN meetings
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by gsalvatore: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Beards is the new six pack

#TeamBeards
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gombs:
See what made front page o biko nu!

undecided

Did Seun give them supermods targets like bank give their marketers? Like "make sure you send not less than 40 topics to the front page daily"

Mods started to do First to post, Space booking (send a thread tp the fp and then, withdraw it and place another)

#BringBackSexkillz
U funny die grin grin.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by illicit(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
#Team Dangote no get bear bear
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by millionboi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
mad man
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Muslims are always in fashion .

Beards and this..

Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by livingstoneony(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Welcome to the gang young fellow.... *bro-hugs d niccur*
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by pamdaniel(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
TB J... those demons ve brought back there friends into that guy... another deliverance session pls.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
HeartMender7:
Yawns
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by stayblack: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
jim, i hear say u be celeb for naija, instead of been creative, u dey show ur ber-ber, guy u nor get anythin to offer.if the others nor tell u, bros i go tell u the truth.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
looks cool
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Oteke(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2014
My guy! E make sense die.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by slap1(m): 3:34am On Dec 16, 2014
I don't understand what he typed up there though. What does he mean?
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by Gbengazzee(m): 3:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm. J. Iyke needs the attention of the prophet once again.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by NobleG1(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2014
I hate the guy's attitude a lot. No matter how he changes his st*upid looks, his attitude will continue to stink.
Re: Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) by benuejosh: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2014
illuminati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat / Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.