Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Strictly For Your Success On Fx, Not For Beginers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Strictly For Your Success On Fx, Not For Beginers (1433 Views)

Strictly For Those Intrested In Dancing And Theatre / Fx Studio / Professional photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Your Success On Fx, Not For Beginers by nginvesto(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2008
For Nigeria FPA Only.

Am [url=http://Ben Oyeyemi]Ben Oyeyemi[/url], MD PipCity Forex Group.
PipCity World www[b].[/b] pipcity .[/b]net

** Do you know you can get [b]between 0ms - 10ms delivery time on your Secret News Weapon
here in Nigeria? 98% of Nigeria trader get a minimum of 150ms which is due to the shared ip and slow server available in Nigeria.

** Visit www.whatismyip.com to test your internet speed by clicking on New York, you will get a maximum speed of 800kbs and 400kbs, download and upload speed respectively which is very bad for Forex News Trading in Nigeria. I personally get 80,000kbs and 90,000kbs. How? I will show u LIVE

** I also enjoy getting into a TRADE before the GET RICH Spike and I take full advantage of the NEWS.

** I make upto **% of my trading capital on weekly basis.

** Do you know the best broker for NEWS trading here in Nigeria? No Slippage and good fill with fix spread and a tokin commission?

** You can also come and see how I personally use the 1click super fast execution just in a blink of an eye.

You can come to our office and meet other partners (FPA Nigeria) at Lagos Ikeja, to share and also benefit from the TRADING SUCCESS.

Call 080 2099 8855.
Note: For Nigerians Residents Only
www. pipcity .net
don't miss it!!

Regards
Ben (Proudly Nigeria)
Re: Strictly For Your Success On Fx, Not For Beginers by nginvesto(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2009
January 8th
Re: Strictly For Your Success On Fx, Not For Beginers by Whalewale(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2009
i actually thought it was about Viz Fx

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Light Effects / Seeking Help Of A Good Designer In Photshop / What Do You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.