Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? (784 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by OfficialNAWE: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers?
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Lovexme(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
How do you mean 'highest'?

Do you mean the NLer with the most number of monikers? undecided
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Tallesty1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
I no grab
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Rapsainot(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
highest
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by OfficialNAWE: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
I've corrected it. The most...
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by fattbabakay(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mr Seun ofcoz
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by OfficialNAWE: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
fattbabakay:
Mr Seun ofcoz
Proof...
Who else
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Teespice(f): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
hmmmm

uncle with many handles comes to mind
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Redoil: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
OfficialNAWE:
Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers?
I was bann unjustly by a mod for eight months which expire today. I went futher to open at least 67 different account. Seun please help delete those account for i have no acces to the email used in opening them.
Thanks for ur cooperation.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Redoil: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Teespice:
hmmmm

uncle with many handles comes to mind
your uncle own small. I was bann unjustly by a mod for eight months which expire today. I went futher to open at least 67 different account. Seun please help delete those accoun for i have no acces to the email used in opening them.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by OfficialNAWE: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:
I was bann unjustly by a mod for eight months which expire today. I went futher to open at least 67 different account. Seun please help delete those account for i have no acces to the email used in opening them.
Do you know the name you used for them
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by Redoil: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2014
I have forgotten all except the lart one i use up till yesterday
OfficialNAWE:

Do you know the name you used for them
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? by tpiander: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
hard to tell.

(1) (Reply)

Airasia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane! (Photo) / Don't Lie, Have You Ever Done This? See Photo! / Unidentified Man Hangs Self In Uncompleted Building In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.