Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Prelim Of Auchi Poly. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prelim Of Auchi Poly. (810 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Date Of Auchi Spat Exam. / Sales Of Auchi Spat Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prelim Of Auchi Poly. by eben28(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
Pls I need this info very urgently. A friend of mine has D7 in english and wants to apply for prelim in Auchi. Anyone with info about his eligibility and of the sale of the prelim form. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use Uk Open University Degree To Join Nigeria Army. / Micheal Opkara University Student Post Ume / Availble Pre-degree Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.