Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

12 Mobile Apps That Will Help You Earn Extra Money - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 12 Mobile Apps That Will Help You Earn Extra Money (683 Views)

4 Apps That Can Record Live Stream Video / Apps That Can Help You Learn Nigerian Languages / MIT Student Designed Apps That Enable People To Know When NEPA Will Take Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Mobile Apps That Will Help You Earn Extra Money by binoosmart(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
It seems like everyday I see a larger charge from iTunes on my credit card. Between mobile apps and music purchases, my phone ends up costing me quite a bit more than my monthly plan.
So…I’ve found a way to balance it out by downloading mobile apps that actually PAY ME to use them. I’ve put together a list of some of my favorites. Enjoy.
1. Nielsen Homescan
This app will pay you to scan your groceries. Crazy, right? Once you sign up to become a Nielsen Homescan family (yep, the same company that tracks TV ratings), the company will send you a free scanner or you can use your smartphone. Every time you go shopping, you simply scan the barcodes on the back of each product and send your data off to Nielsen.
If you want to give it a try, you can fill out the application here: Nielsen Homescan Application (you can’t download this one from the app store; you’ll need to visit their website first).
As an active participant, you earn gift points which you can redeem for different types of merchandise. You can choose electronics, jewelry, household items, and even toys for the kids. The longer you stay on the panel, to read more click this link http://prohowtools..com/2014/12/12-mobile-apps-that-will-help-you-earn.html

(1) (Reply)

Robotics Tutorial / Anullar Eclipse Seen In Warri 10:30am / Get 3gb For Just #500 On Mtn Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.