Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nairaland Stories - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Stories (602 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Stories by Bosshugo: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
I have observed a lot of copyright on Nairaland stories. Ranging from Lindaikeji..com to lailasblog.com,most of the stories are copied. Even though I have read the disclaimer, I think it makes Nairaland a very poor forum for information. Information must be original and correct for it to be valued by the public.
Just me thinking aloud though.
Re: Nairaland Stories by Oahray: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
You've observed alot of copyright? Hope you know what copyright means.

Plagiarism isn't encouraged on NL anyway. Try to notice too that many stories (except in literature section) that aren't original have a link to source. If you see any that doesn't, feel free to call the op out on it.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumps 21 Month Old Baby In Toilet! / Will It Be Febuhari Next Month? / Men Are In Three Seasons, Which Will You Marry Or Did You Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.