Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby (747 Views)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / Contraceptive Injection For Men Available In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby by Dblack: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

My friend missed her period even after taking contraceptive. She took the drugs about 30hrs after intercourse. We have decided to keep the baby but i get worried sometimes if the baby is really safe.

Pls how safe is the baby, pls if you have had similar experience kindly share. it will be helpful
Re: My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby by yomi007k(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Which drug was taken?
Re: My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby by delishpot: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Your baby is safe. Just dont take any more meds without doctors advice.
Re: My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby by Dblack: 12:27am On Dec 16, 2014
@ yomi, postinor 2.
Re: My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby by Dblack: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2014
@delish, r you sure? omo am really freaked out about having a deformed baby. not sure i can live with the guilt all my life.
Re: My Frnd Is Pregnant Even After Taking Contraceptive. How Safe Is The Baby by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hi there, I can see you're quite worried, calm down okay. I suggest you have her see a doctor as you would normally do during the prenatal stage. This is to ensure that the baby is in good condition, there's no way anyone can tell you online that the baby is in good condition. She needs to perform the necessary tests and get confirmation when the results are out, best of luck to you both and the baby smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fast Cure For Stretchmarks. / This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place / Nine Health Symptoms Men Should Never Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.