Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) (1884 Views)

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by LilNetty(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
A 30 year old mother cut off her son's sex organ in Manengole, Nkongsamba, in Cameroon. The poor innocent 3 year old child named Njankep Alexandre is presently in a protestant hospital in Ndoungue under intensive care while the mother is in jail awaiting trial. She hasn't yet said why she did this to her own child. This is despicable! Unbelievable! See what the woman did to her son after the cut... *warning - it's graphic. Very graphic*

Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by grinface98(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oh my gawd! This is truly horrendous! More than shocking! How could a normal human being commit such a crime talkless of a mother? Judgement day is gonna b tough. There will b scenes
Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Choi!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by dOnLarich: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ewww this poor niccur no fit f**k again niyen ooo... If he's later rich gals go like him like kilode
Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by Jennyluvluv(f): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wicked woman!
Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by Prime4life(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is 2021, and na now i dey see dis thing and e shock me to my bone.
Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you are a good person.
Fear human.
Re: See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos) by Cerebellum: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
"The world is vile and wicked"

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO; Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice At The Gym / Bird Allegedly Transforms Into A Lady After Falling At Idi Oro, Mushin, Lagos / Man Climbing Moving Plane Arrested At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.