Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tecno ROM Upload Forum - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno ROM Upload Forum (448 Views)

Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones / [tecno] Rom Development / Upload Camera Phone Snaps Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno ROM Upload Forum by Hackomania(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi guys, hope you've had a good year so far.

As a means of showing help to the world and contributing the IT community development, I was thinking, since most of these Tecno (and probably other OEM phones) don't have ROMs flying around the market, why don't we share our ROMs so that if someone's phone gets bricked beyond repair, he can just pick up a ROM here, restore, and he's back to life.

What do you think about this?

Please leave your comments below, for or against. Let's get this done together.

Just to add, this means that we would need
1. a huge database of ROMs. File sharing should cater for that
2. A way to keep our private data out of the ROM. I'm still racking my brain on the easiest way to achieve this (probably with an app or something). So far the way I know is quite troublesome.
3.other stuff you might find out that evaded my radar

(1) (Reply)

Buy Swift And Spectranet Modems With Free Data / Buy Iphone Or Android ? / Brand New Blackberry Q10 For Sale..08131996773

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.