Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre (13780 Views)

Naira Drops To 313.5 As Dollar Shortage Persists / Naira Drops To 251/dollar, External Reserves Now $29.7bn / Naira Drops To 235 Against Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by GodsKate: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by teadrake(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Perhaps Seun should help us get a copy of the book titled 'Animal farm'.This current administration already earn a good content comparison.What a Government!!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
ICHINONYE:
I think subsidy shud just go,if we can buy fuel at 97Nairra now on Subsidy I think we can buy fuel @101Naira if removed,I waz even tinkn subsidy on fuel is up to 20 naira.

I see no reason y we shud waste those trilion on subsidy yearly wen d govt can use dat to build more refinery in each states

Gbam

You get sense

No mind our blank heads wey want free free freee things.

Subsidy must go

bushdoc9919:
Going up up up.going up up up....the price of petrol is going up
Yes, Nigerians, the dividends of an oil dependent economy....the chronic shortage of cash due to a poor GDP.
Oil rich economies appear rich, but they are not rich.
And as the oil price falls,the amount of money to keep the naira from falling further is going to rise. The amount of money needed for budget is going to rise. And something has to go....and it is the fuel subsidy.
There is a solution Nigerians.....industrialisation.....so that we can have a GDP like that of Germany....and be able to pay for welfare projects, and all sorts of other things....including fuel subsidy.
But you Nigerians like eating oil cake....you do not want to work hard at making the machine that produces said cake because hard work is soooooo beneath you.(And if no cake.....tantrums galore!!)
Nigerians....the road is clear. Make your leaders, especially your state governors develop industries....and technical schools. You do not need to go to university to graduate as glorified clerk first class. You need to be doing something....anything with your hands and yor brains. Them Northerners should be manufacturing radios, and them Southerners should be making a made in Nigeria TV.
But no....you want to pretend that you are as rich as Saudi because....you produce oil.
Oil is a curse.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by teadrake(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Rawdeal:

followers of Jonathan, do the math.

history will repeat itself
Do you think Jonathan faithful knows how to sum that up?when 19 was greater 16.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by clevadani: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2014
kccarew:
We also need to have our own refinarries here at home, instead of exporting and then import again at a higher price, can u imagine on our own raw material again, we need to think outside the box mr gej, spend the money, we have it, so spendd it on something that will help us grow and nobody will question u for that, like we need u to spend the money on ammunations For our combating soliders
if dey decide to use it to build refineries,how wil subsidy theives like uba have money to fund tan?how will dey steal money by budgetin billions for generators yearly? Nd finally,how will dey steal trillions without u complainin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:
The only problem I can say Nigeria is facing is corruption. Take away corruption and 50% of our problem is solve. Is only an incorruptible leader like BUHARI that can successful curtail corruption in Nigeria.

Sai BUHARI

To all SS and SE, this man is a Yoruba man not a Niger Deltan as he claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by fullblast(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
henryobinna:

Buhari n yar adua how many years did they rule?
They ruled for a short tenure, but history wiLl never forget Yar'adua for reducing pump from N70 to N65. Same for Buhari
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by galadima77(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2014
which means av bn buying fuel (pms) at higher rate 110 naira than the international price of 101 naira....

this country sef
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by henryobinna(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2014
fullblast:
They ruled for a short tenure, but history wiLl never forget Yar'adua for reducing pump from N70 to N65. Same for Buhari

now that reduction is subsidy in action if you don't know.

you subsidize goods to make them cheaper
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by iahmed(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
I think now is the best time for total removal of fuel subsidy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by galadima77(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
iahmed:
I think now is the best time for total removal of fuel subsidy

yes.... you are very correct ....but how prudent would these money be applied other than bogus allowances for pockets?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by jameslucy: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Iaz93:
I thought it was Fuel selling for #4.48 per litre ooh. sad
In dis country? Maybe in 1902
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Collynzo9: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Many illiterates on this thread.
SMH.
The government has cut the amount it spends on subsidizing fuel not the fuel price itself.
The price remains the same, but the amount spend on subsidizing it reduces.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by courage54(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
new2020:

To all SS and SE, this man is a Yoruba man not a Niger Deltan as he claimed.

U NEED TO PRAY FOR WISDIM MY BROTHER.

E DEY DO LIKE SAY MAKE I GIVE YOU BLOW FOR EYES. LOL
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by jojoki: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2014
kccarew:
Amen! Wow, but I haven't had such experience in fill my car here on the island, what area is urs?

yeah its really bad here in Abuja.
The Abokis are making cool money from black market.

only God can save us from this mess.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by cyberguy72(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:
The only problem I can say Nigeria is facing is corruption. Take away corruption and 50% of our problem is solve. Is only an incorruptible leader like BUHARI that can successful curtail corruption in Nigeria.

Sai BUHARI
My friend don't be deceived Tinubu wud be the one ruling the Country if Buhari wins at all.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
jpphilips:

Who did you vote in the 2011 elections?

2011 elections?

Nah, I voted in 2010, and I voted for Labour (Gordon Brown). grin

Err, I don't live in naij and have never lived there.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by boujaye: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Godfullsam:
Fuel subsidy has dropped to its lowest ebb and we still pay close to hundred naira per litre This adminitration is not only clueless but also dubious

the manner in which you react to every state issue of this administration without a clear knowledge of what its all about, vividly exposes your naive and backdoor educational attainment (I mean quack) whenever you make contributions to national issues. cool

What you don't understand ask questions before you ooze out some stinks. cool
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by goldfish27(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
All na wash and campaign......I buy for 120 dis morni ooooo Right now what Nigeria need as a nation is "CHANGE".....and anybody wey like Nigerian the way e dey now No go see new year complete....Can somebody say Amen.....
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by jpphilips(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:

2011 elections?

Nah, I voted in 2010, and I voted for Labour (Gordon Brown). grin

Err, I don't live in naij and have never lived there.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Toscoas2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:

Sai BUHARI
stop all ds bro and wise up, who tell you buhari is incorruptible and wen will you grow wit all ds 4yrs deception we got from politicians
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by jpphilips(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
DA LOVER;

come and explain why your proposed deregulation is not working for both AGO and PMS??
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by courage54(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
cyberguy72:
My friend don't be deceived Tinubu wud be the one ruling the Country if Buhari wins at all.

I guess just the way Tinubu is ruling Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Edo, Oyo states and they are performing better than their counterpart. My brother Tinubu is not our problem, GEJ is .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by LastProphet: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
kwamone:
HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN NIGERIA
(K for kobo, N for Naira)
•Gowon - from 6k to 8.45kobo
•Murtala - from 8.45k to 9k
•Obasanjo - from 9k to 15.3k
•Shagari - from 15.3k to 20k •Buhari - from 20k to 20k (Price remains the same)
•Babangida - from 20k to 39.5k
•Babangida - from 39.5k to 42k
•Babangida - from 42k to 60k (Private Vehicles)
•Baban gida - from 60k to 70k
•Shonekan - from 70k to N5 (Naira) •Abacha - from N5 to N3.25k (Price drops)
•Abacha - from N3.25k to N15
•Abacha - from N15 to N11 (Price drops)
•Abubakar - from N11 to N25
•Abubakar - from N25 to N20 (Price drops)
•Obasanjo - from N20 to N30 •Obasanjo - from N30 to N22 (Price drops)
•Obasanjo - from N22 to N26
•Obasanjo - from N26 to N42
•Obasanjo - from N42 to N50
•Obasanjo - from N50 to N65
•Obasanjo - from N65 to N75 •Yar'Adua - from N75 to N65 (Price drops)
•Jonathan - (New year present) N141
•Jonathan - (After labor strike) N97
BUHARI and YAR'ADUA did not increase prices.

Buhari, sai buhari
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by Godfullsam(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
I av made my point, if you are not comfortable with it you can joint the next available bus to sambisa forest. Useless idiotic Jonathan ass worshipper.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by kccarew(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hhhmmmm, now how do I answer your questions... Pls u have the answer, help me to answer it, cos am lost find me.
clevadani:

if dey decide to use it to build refineries,how wil subsidy theives like uba have money to fund tan?how will dey steal money by budgetin billions for generators yearly? Nd finally,how will dey steal trillions without u complainin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by kccarew(f): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ohhh am so sorry, its well with u all over there amen!
jojoki:

yeah its really bad here in Abuja.
The Abokis are making cool money from black market.

only God can save us from this mess.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
mfm04622:

What divident? The citizens are not enjoying anything, the country is just subsidising some billionaires. That is all!
So you think buying petrol at N97 a litre instead of N125 a litre is not a dividend of being an oil producing country? Under President Yaradua, we were buying petrol at N65 a litre instead of N125. Without the Subsidy, we pay more for Petrol while the government have more loot to get drunk with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan / 3 Types Of Individuals Never To Commit Your Project To / Tips On How MTN Can Survive The NCC Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.