Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion (8154 Views)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Aidy97(f): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Another money going into their pockets

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by TheMan3: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Fg plans to do this... Plans to do that... Why not fg has done this and that, and we can see it

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by herald9: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2014
The funny thing is when election is around the corner...people will start getting ideascheesy

3 Likes

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by theM16: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2014
Jona wants to do al d things he dint do in 6years in jst 4months b4 election. Clown
E go do railway, e go improve schls, e go even buy stove for all houses..lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Joshkid(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2014
na sO dem always talk am..
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Well.....I doubt they would be able to find N1.3 trillion, talkless of N5 trillion.

Fact is, eventually they would have to increase fees....because that N1.3 trillion is not going to be enough.

Adequate education funding in Nigeria...can only be achieved with a good GDP that comes from being a industrial nation
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by dre11(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Propaganda is all this government is good at

It keep making promises at the last hurdle for its government to expire
Can't fall cheap for all this their promises
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Emyben(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2014
See them, elections around. This picture typically depicts them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Apc supporters won't see this one, they will just pass bt if an ant bites someone they will come out and rain abusive words on gej. Nice one FG
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Pls this stupid man shud stop stealing our money jus because he wont be here to rule next year

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by kccarew(f): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Gran-pa is sick, gran-pa is sick, he can't eat, but moi-moi is entering the room and only leaf is coming out... What am saying is , no money no money is all they scream, butwhen it comes to things or project to carry out and then the remaining Change will Be in their pockects u see them bringing out money,, God is watching u all.
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by LajaLaba: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Apc supporters won't see this one, they will just pass bt if an ant bites someone they will come out and rain abusive words on gej. Nice one FG
U must be an underage or just a slow person to believe this!Sorry

4 Likes

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by LajaLaba: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Emyben:
See them, elections around. This picture typically depicts them
Straight to the point
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Locapito(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Party deceiving people, am sure that money will be used for coming election and nothing for the schools. Asari, tompolo, sheriff modu, chad president and some bastard politicians that will be used and dumped later. eg; obanikoro, victor ndoma, akala, muktar shagari, ikedia, etc and probably Ayo oritsejafor, to spread his ungodly gospel. But one thing is certain, the minds of men is not the same as mind God. We put our hopes in that GOD.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Bloody publicity stunt! Why is it now that election is around the corner. Oh... They didn't remember the Nigerian students until election? How smart. Na Thunder go scatter una life! angry

Now they realize that the Nigerian students hold a massive strong hold on election. The same students whom they abandone for 5 month on strike.

Ogun na hin go kill una ooooo Bastards!

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
*singing psquare's song* I have a story.. Story..dis na my story story story eeee
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
LajaLaba:
U must be an underage or just a slow person to believe this!Sorry
you are the slow person here dude. We all know wot politicians do here but you should atleast give them the benefit of doubts. I belive if na fashola talk am, una go belive sharp sharp.
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by GodsKate: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by hensben(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Election things..
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by hadizadeezy(f): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
we are tired of GOODLUCK, we want BETTERLUCK

VOTE BUHARI 2015 for a better Nigeria
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by LajaLaba: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
you are the slow person here dude. We all know wot politicians do here but you should atleast give them the benefit of doubts. I belive if na fashola talk am, una go belive sharp sharp.
Slow?dont make me laugh trust me on this game i run faster than Usain bolt!Be it Fashola or any of your messiahs same same!So son put on your thinking cap as fast as u can cos we are in for a long journey a lot of men will fall only the wise will survive!On that day u will find me on top of the world making merry and smoking my Ish grin
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by espn(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Dey r always planning..buh will neva execute it..v dey even fufil d agreement dey reached with ASUU?? Nonsense Govt..propagandists.. awalys planning..Clueless fool
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Dbboy(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes Goodluck Yes Ebele Yes Jonathan, Yes Yes Yes till 2019
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by liveyourlife: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
From the computer to the iPad, technology is revolutionizing how we work, play, socialize, and learn (sometimes all at once). In celebration of Computer Science Education Week, here are my tots on the matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/2039862/6-technologies-changed-education-forever
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by AJ01(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Story for the... grin grin
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!
But I hope it is not an avenue for the misappropriations revenue allocations with over invoicing of the contracts and awarded to proxies of the government authorities.
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by Orikinla(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Elections are here...all they want to do is deceive Nigerians with propagandalistic projects. Since 2008, Jonathan didn't know there are Universities to be renovated? Na when he remain 2 months to election. Other part of d story is 80% will flow to his corrupt govt., if they decide to spend it.

We can't be fooled again, we want change

GMB 2015

1000 Likes.
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by peculiarabacus(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2014
LIKE I DO SAY:::::oga jonna that one no kan aye @all YOU ARE OUT
Re: FG Plans To Rehabilitate Public Universities With N1.3 Trillion by queebeediva(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
What did they take nigerians for? Why is jonathan behaving as if we are blind and weak? How can every sector of the countries economic corrupt and yet a large number are suffring? Why can't God just punish them at ones? They have succeded in killling our educational sector and privatized all that we have to sustain the poor and now they want to see that they loot all her resouces haba! If only God will just give me power for one day but again he is suprime. What a country full of evil visces . Badluck and his bad government shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series / SEE The Top 17 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / Name A Country Without The Letter 'a' In The Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.