Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jokers Share Fruits That Mimic Kim Kardashian’s #breaktheinternet Derriere! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jokers Share Fruits That Mimic Kim Kardashian’s #breaktheinternet Derriere! (1867 Views)

Couple Mimic Kim Kardashian & Kanye West - PHOTO / 12 Of The Best Celebrity Reactions To Kim K’s #breaktheinternet / Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokers Share Fruits That Mimic Kim Kardashian’s #breaktheinternet Derriere! by trendysturvs(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2014
After her Break The Internet photoshoot, jokers have been posting images online of fruit and vegetables that look like the celebrity’s bottom. Examples of ‘Kardashian Fruit’ include pears, tomatoes and melons – and they follow her shoot with Jean-Paul Goude for Paper magazine. Mother-of-one Kardashian, 34, posed for the risqué snap (left) and others, including one showing her bare breasts, for the issue last month. See more here - http://.com/2014/12/16/jokers-shares-pictures-of-fruits-that-mimic-kim-kardashians-breaktheinternet-derriere/

Re: Jokers Share Fruits That Mimic Kim Kardashian’s #breaktheinternet Derriere! by Kimmo(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
I think it's time to google this "break the internet" story. . . *sigh* I'm really not that interested. Funny pictures though.
Re: Jokers Share Fruits That Mimic Kim Kardashian’s #breaktheinternet Derriere! by zangiff(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
get the fuu..ck out

(1) (Reply)

Story Of The Baddest Girl I Met / Meet All The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Rita Dominic Looks Elegant In Recent Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.