Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. (8250 Views)

Wanted: Internet Workers.earn $1500-2000/month Working Part-time On The Internet / Wanted: Internet Workers.earn $1500-2000/month Working Part-time On The Internet / Make A Full Time Wage Working Part Time For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

Have you tried and it Failed? no i still believe they are real and working.

I'm almost done with the process but I didn't use my name hope it wont have any effect?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
just got to the last part, I don't have a master card mine is to be ready in a week or two, so I'm stuck here. Perhaps I'll go back when my card is ready.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:
just got to the last part, I don't have a master card mine is to be ready in a week or two, so I'm stuck here. Perhaps I'll go back when my card is ready.

Let me Give you an Epin that you will you use to activate your account. Thats the N1500 worth of it. Give me your alutacash username,i will send you the Epin. My own username is Sammy.

After activation, we will now know if its real or Scam. if its Scam, dont pay me.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

Let me Give you an Epin that you will you use to activate your account. Thats the N1500 worth of it. Give me your alutacash username,i will send you the Epin. My own username is Sammy.

After activation, we will now know if its real or Scam. if its Scam, dont pay me.

okies deal
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

okies deal

This is the Epin: 0446102901636402 (worth N1500).

Am have done mine, now over to you.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

This is the Epin: 0446102901636402 (worth N1500).
Am have done mine, now over to you.

thanks I have activated it.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Time for me to convince friends o lol.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

thanks I have activated it.

Ok, you are Good to go. You are set to start earning from anyone you referred. You see how simple and easy it is? just commit few hours of your week in it and see it as alternate income source.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

Ok, you are Good to go. You are set to start earning from anyone you referred. You see how simple and easy it is? just commit few hours of your week in it and see it as alternate income source.

Okay. Just spoke to a friend, he agreed to register later in the day, so thats one down two to go.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok, goodluck
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:
ok, goodluck

I went off and I wanted to log in but its not working, they said I'm yet to verify my email but theres no email from them to confirm my email.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

I went off and I wanted to log in but its not working, they said I'm yet to verify my email but theres no email from them to confirm my email.
Try login again or verify your Email if you have not.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

Try login again or verify your Email if you have not.

same thing, they sent a mail for my referral link I went through the link from my mail, tried to log in but its the same thing.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

same thing, they sent a mail for my referral link I went through the link from my mail, tried to log in but its the same thing.

If you have not verify your email, that maybe the issue.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

If you have not verify your email, that maybe the issue.

I just got a mail now saying my email has been verified, but I didn't do anything.

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maybe it was delayed a bit. Have you tried login again?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:
Maybe it was delayed a bit. Have you tried login again?
Yes I just logged in

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good, goodluck
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by hushmail: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
its a pyramid scheme

eventually d pyramid will get busted

most will lose their investments

its happening everyday, still pple get fooled to invest in it

meanwhile its against NL rule 16

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2014
hushmail:
its a pyramid scheme

eventually d pyramid will get busted

most will lose their investments

its happening everyday, still pple get fooled to invest in it

meanwhile its against NL rule 16

For instance? i need more explanation? How about people registered free and selling the Apps and Ebooks they have there, what happens to them?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by hushmail: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2014
sammyimsu:

For instance? i need more explanation? How about people registered free and selling the Apps and Ebooks they have there, what happens to them?

a pyramid scheme is quite diff from selling a product. A pyramid scheme does not offer a product
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2014
hushmail:

a pyramid scheme is quite diff from selling a product. A pyramid scheme does not offer a product

Have you visited the Website? Have you tried them? Have they Failed you? have you checked if they have Products to sell?

Please Consider these things and give your judgment.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2014
sammyimsu:

We learn from people, what makes it a scam? please Educate me.

I'm not saying it's a scam or anything but it sure looks like a well organised Ponzi Scheme.
All Ponzis pay in the beginning, a fattening up process if you will to prove their credibility.
But unlike any Ponzi I've seen, this Alutacash scheme has no reinvestment option, so it doesn't seem like they're fattening you up for anything.
But like a good Pyramid graft, they're just redistributing a percentage of what they get n keeping the rest and it sums up quite nicely for the Mastermind of this Alutacash thing.
Lets say for a start Alutacash gets eight ppl to start with (they've made 1500*8 = 12000)
Now let's say these eight ppl invite eight others each, Alutacash gets 55% of the deal which is 6600ngn while the eight participants have to split 5400ngn in eight ways (ie 675ngn each for inviting one person). That's one level.

Now what I find interesting is that Alutacash has created a way where the participants don't experience real multiplicity gains which is where a participant gains some more when the person he/she invited invites some other person. From the OPs own testimony, he got 2025ngn after inviting 3ppl (which is 675ngn * 3, and I find it kinda weird because that's the exact same example the website gave in their explanation of how it works).
Nice strategy because it keeps each level of the '"staircase" busy because it seems substantial gains only come from direct referrals. With our subject level of eight, if it grows by one participant, Alutacash gains 6600ngn everytime while each participant gets 675ngn. Pretty good payout for the Mastermind.

What the Alutacash group gets from three levels of eight participants who invite one person each would be 12000 + 6600 + 6600 = 25200ngn.
What a participant gets after inviting one person that joined (even after that person goes on to invite others)? 675ngn.

How I see it, Alutacash gains more from level one participants (the ppl that don't come from any referral).

So it's technically not a scam because you get paid as a result of your direct referrals. Also it's technically not a scam because they're not really fattening you up for anything because there's no reinvestment scheme to gain more money (except you want to upgrade to a gold member).
All in all it's a win-win situation but more like Alutacash wins major while you win minor.
Win-win, yes?
Well, good luck to the participants.

Forgive my long epistle.
Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2014
WizardofOz1:

I'm not saying it's a scam or anything but it sure looks like a well organised Ponzi Scheme.
All Ponzis pay in the beginning, a fattening up process if you will to prove their credibility.
But unlike any Ponzi I've seen, this Alutacash scheme has no reinvestment option, so it doesn't seem like they're fattening you up for anything.
But like a good Pyramid graft, they're just redistributing a percentage of what they get n keeping the rest and it sums up quite nicely for the Mastermind of this Alutacash thing.
Lets say for a start Alutacash gets eight ppl to start with (they've made 1500*8 = 12000)
Now let's say these eight ppl invite eight others each, Alutacash gets 55% of the deal which is 6600ngn while the eight participants have to split 5400ngn in eight ways (ie 675ngn each for inviting one person). That's one level.

Now what I find interesting is that Alutacash has created a way where the participants don't experience multiplicity gains which is where a participant gains some more when the person he/she invited invites some other person. From the OPs own testimony, he got 2025ngn after inviting 3ppl (which is 675ngn * 3).
Nice strategy because it keeps each level of the '"staircase" busy because it seems gains only come from direct referrals. With our subject level of eight, if it grows by one participant, Alutacash gains 6600ngn everytime while each participant gets 675ngn. Pretty good payout for the Mastermind.

What the Alutacash group gets from three levels of eight participants who invite one person each would be 12000 + 6600 + 6600 = 25200ngn.
What a participant gets after inviting one person that joined (even after that person goes on to invite others)? 675ngn.

How I see it, Alutacash gains more from level one participants (the ppl that don't come from any referral).

So it's technically not a scam because you get paid as a result of your direct referrals. Also it's technically not a scam because they're not really fattening you up for anything because there's no reinvestment scheme to gain more money (except you want to upgrade to a gold member).
All in all it's a win-win situation but more like Alutacash wins major while you win minor.
Win-win, yes?

Forgive my long epistle.
Shalom.

Good Post and analysis. I have tot same but did you read about Free Member who gain from selling any of the Products or who gain from people that bought any of the Product from their link. Free member also earn over 20% of the Product cost while paid member earn 25% of the product cost. In either way, your analysis show you have studied it to a higher extent. #Respect
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by aieromon(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
It will eventually collapse like a pack of cards. Its just a matter of time. The only people that will smile to the banks are the people at the top of the pyramid.

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2014
aieromon:
It will eventually collapse like a pack of cards. Its just a matter of time. The only people that will smile to the banks are the people at the top of the pyramid.

Can you give the reason and hope you read the Analysis of @WizardofOz1:
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by adanduka: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
sammyimsu:

i have done that 3 times and the money came to my Account within 24hrs.

OK. Dunno why I still don't believe.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2014
adanduka:

OK. Dunno why I still don't believe.

Maybe you give it a trial.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
WizardofOz1:

Now what I find interesting is that Alutacash has created a way where the participants don't experience real multiplicity gains which is where a participant gains some more when the person he/she invited invites some other person. From the OPs own testimony, he got 2025ngn after inviting 3ppl (which is 675ngn * 3, and I find it kinda weird because that's the exact same example the website gave in their explanation of how it works).
Nice strategy because it keeps each level of the '"staircase" busy because it seems substantial gains only come from direct referrals. With our subject level of eight, if it grows by one participant, Alutacash gains 6600ngn everytime while each participant gets 675ngn. Pretty good payout for the Mastermind.
Win-win, yes?
Forgive my long epistle.
Shalom.

You're damn right.

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by aieromon(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
sammyimsu:

Can you give the reason and hope you read the Analysis of @WizardofOz1:

A Ponzi scheme is an investment scam that pays existing investors out of money invested by new investors, giving the appearance of earnings and profits where there are none. Ponzi schemes are also known as pyramid schemes.

How it works/Example:

The Ponzi scheme was named after Charles Ponzi, who organized a large operation to defraud investors (mostly new immigrants). Like most Ponzi schemes, he offered high and consistent returns by using money from new investors to pay off earlier investors. Ponzi went to prison when his operation was uncovered and shut down in 1910.

Ponzi schemes lure investors by promising high returns on their investment. The schemes require the continual attraction of new investors; as soon as new investors fail to materialize, the operation runs out of money and fails.

In 2008, the government uncovered a Ponzi scheme led by financier Bernard Madoff. The scheme defrauded investors of almost $65 billion over a period of 17 years, making it the largest Ponzi scheme fraud in history.

They may work in the short term, but they inevitably run out of money. Investors need to be skeptical of offers that sound "too good to be true" and should take time to understand how their chosen investment generates profits.

http://www.investinganswers.com/financial-dictionary/stock-market/ponzi-scheme-710

When you drop your money in the bank and leave it to fallow,it generates interest because the bank uses it to make more money(investment). In the pyramid scheme,the money you are making is not from your initial investment of N1500. The river will eventually dry up at the bottom of the pyramid and the ONLY people that will smile to the bank are the schemers and those that entered early.

BTW, I visited the website and saw no physical address. Its a smash and grab operation for the organisation. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
As flattering as the confidence votes are, please note that my post was in NO way an endorsement of the Alutacash model nor their activities.

And please, I urge you all to read between the lines of the analysis I gave.

Shalom.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Marketing Exec, Sales Rep, And Health/Medical Rep? / Dragnet Solutions / Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.