Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

**king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah (696 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / \**/ Fire Fight V: GIYAZZ Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ / \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by kr0ne(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Topic: Atheism
We all know what atheism is all about right? I just want the battlers to elaborate on it with vivid descriptions

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Punchlines- -3

Flow- - 1 point

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Thursday Dec 18th Time: 5pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by RapAcme(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Checkz
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by JigsawKillah(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Same corner, same hood, with my gees, broken
No job, frustration got em tree smoking
Wondered if God does exist, but I doubt it
I've been to churches, but I made nothing out it
Brought the question up, off it springs confusion
You'll understand it if you see the gees condition
There's hope, we no, but we need real proofs
This is our punishment? When we were young we steal foods
And still do, and hope to see the light
Wanna picture the devil, come see us in the night
See some church worms, still broke as fûck
Some others got done and smoked dópe like us
But if truth be told, let's screw the logic
The bible ain't a myth, want proofs? We got it
Iraq is ancient Babylon that got laid to waste
Go to Israel, you'll find God's temple still in place
But ruined, I'm a believer, but no faith when I'm hungry
My help comes from God, but then he doesn't hurry
I'm afraid I might die, heaven helps those who help themselves
So I sat on the walkway, too ashamed to cry for help
Jumped a chick, but she told me God's calling me
She gave me all her money willingly, that funnies me
I tried to run, but I just couldn't see
I traced the walkway path, but just couldn't leave
She made me feel like Saul, she said God wants me
Get ready for your first mission, she said
Instead of murder, i got peace visions instead
Accepted Christ, peace of mind came with it
Searched for God, I found him, he made me see
That he lives in us, his miracles comes every minute
We'll feel it, study and pray to reach him
This is a battle, and the truth might cost me it
But i feel happier, telling atheists God exists
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by RapAcme(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Typing
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by RapAcme(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Freestylinq d0h
Atheism?,it began in tha time of moses/remember What the israelites did 0n thy t0ugh trip?/dey gatherd thy jewelries/m0lded a calf with it,and called it thy god,sh1t!/
But enough of the bible stories/some niggers are schooled fools. .classic goblins!!/cos how can u create somtyn nd call it ur rightful god? Jeez/if u tried this in your rightful senses?/ah'l av no option than to say u is in sorrow cos of a dead 'padlock unlocker',,u actually mourn-key!/s0wrie am just tryna say you a animalistic human being. .u actually monkey
Oh sh1t!,leme tel u this story of three friends who are extremely poor/these friends,are always active in church/they kip asking their pastor when they'l b rich,,,but e kip telling em patience is what shuld actually b done/nd their riches wil be fast and trully will com/but they insulted im and sed he's a typical real dumb!
Nw they turn peters nd disclaim jesus/then went to a native doctor and told im they want to be rich in fame, bigboys/and he sed only if they can retain his laws/and they sed they'l do anything to be richly made in this world
Nw the native d0ctor replied em and sed,,u'll go to the evil forest/meet the goddess/she'l giv u all test/and if u'all pass she'll make u p00rless/
They got there at last/and the goddess apeard 2 thy guys/and askd them their wish/nd they ansad,we want 2 b damn rich/
Now she sent dem 2 get a leaf/and thats wat they nid/nd warned em nt 2 make d leaf/t0uch gr0und or they'l g0 d0wn wit it,,she meant she'l get em killed!
Nw they left there quick/with great best speed/2 get tha thing/but when they got where it is/they rushed nd pluckd the demn leaf/and were jez happy/daht dey'l finally get rich/
0n their way,the leaf fell,sh1t!/and the goddess did appeard,jeez/2 kill them gees/but wen the w0man release them spirits?/the guyx remembad jesus. .and started praying,,,and the goddess was killed strict!,by her mere spirits/and d guys believe God is merciful nd he's stil alive,,,so they sed atheism is a damn real sh1t!/
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by kr0ne(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Opening for votes

Mikuz
Emaprince
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Krone
LooNat11kk
Rapmaestro (if still alive)
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by LooNat11kk: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hehe. .

Leave this space for my vote, I'll be back later, let me charge
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by RapAcme(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
kr0ne:
Opening for votes

Mikuz
Emaprince
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Krone
LooNat11kk
lmfa0@if stil alive kiss. . .im tel u say im d0n die ni?
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by JigsawKillah(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
smh
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by IceDaNemesis(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
JigsawKillah:
smh
na cypher cause am..... Kr0ne una no fit just vote? Na wa
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by kr0ne(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Open for votes!!! angry

Mikuz
Emaprince
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Krone
LooNat11kk
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by RapAcme(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
kr0ne:
Open for votes!!! angry

Mikuz
Emaprince
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Krone
LooNat11kk
nd they dnt wana vote
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by kr0ne(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Creativity-- 2 points - Jigsawkillah

Punchlines- -3 - Tie

Flow- - 1 point - Tie

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points - Jigsawkillah

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - Jigsawkillah

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points - RapAcme (could have been a tie but I prefer his)

Vocabulary-- 2 points - Jigsawkillah

Mvgt - - Jigsawkillah
Please the rest should vote
Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by Guykhena(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014

Creativity - 2 Points- Jigsaw

Rhyme Scheme- 2 Points- Rapacme

Flow- 1 point- Jigsaw

Consistency/Topic- 4 Points- Rapacme(each verse should be centered on 'Atheism' right? Not preaching if you one or not,Rapacme was on point with that)

Lit-Elements/Metaphor- 2 Points- Jigsaw

Vocabulary- 2 Points-Jigsaw
7-6

MVGT -Jigsaw

Re: **king Of Poet** {group D} Rapacme Vs Jigsawkillah by ElymaxCray: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Descent verse from both..

MVGT = jigsaw!

(1) (Reply)

Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) / Eragon Felekoshi:newest Rapper In Town / P.techniq Vs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.