Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? (1034 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / Seven Ways To Appear More Intelligent Than Other People / Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? by Wisegeek01(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Some people can naturally understand difficult
studies like physics and geometry, while others
can never grasp the concepts.

I could remember back then in my secondary school days, there was this particular guy that dosen't come to class, he could just decide to skip some classes if he dosen't like the teacher, all he just needs to do is get some of our notes after school and just scan through the days work, at times he seems to be ahead of the class, he plays a lot, but he never fails any exams in fact he always comes out tops unless he's sick then he'd probably be next after the best student, in fact he mislead a lot of us back then to play truancy, of which he ends up passing and the rest of us failing,

I couldn't help but wonder how the guy does this, even there was a time he was suspected of cheating but no evidence, he was made to re-sit the exam of which to the amazement of everyone he made better scores in the end.
At times I try asking the guy ow he assimilates stuff, reads or remembers certain things. .. up till now I never got a concrete tho*

So I ask this question?

What in the human brain determines intelligence?

what causes some people to be smarter than
other people?

Is it Nature (Genetics),
Or Nurture (the Environment)

or
Is it spiritual
Re: Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? by donsola(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Reserving this space... tongue
Re: Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? by gandyluv(f): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Am also interested in knwin d ans
Re: Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? by holatin(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Check your finger, are there equal ?
likewise we human too are not equal.

eg I Ve a lot of immunity and self healing traits to some disease, some don't,
I am not A+ in education, but dat sicker is outstanding in education

You see we are created differently.
Re: Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? by seankafor(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes he is more briliant but believe me there is something else u re more capable of doing than him. Such is life. If u knw this one did u know the another?.
There was this classmate of mine. He exhibits the above mention characters u listed but u knw his weakpoints? U can easily deceive him.back then u can collect all his snacks and provisions and finish them. He will only vex in the first place but like next 5 mins noyhing happened. And the worst of it all he is a homosexual. Xo such is life. Nobody is complete.

(1) (Reply)

Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Wristwatch Has Deactivated / Please Help Stretch Marks Wants To Finish My Shoulders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.