Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football (839 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. / Yobo Quits Football As Stephen Keshi Resigns / Nicolas Anelka Walks Out Of West Brom’s Training, Quits Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by jeeqaa7(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Arsenal Legend Retires From Football
http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/7121502

Thierry Henry has officially announced his retirement from football and has revealed he will now work as a pundit for Sky Sports.

"After 20 years in the game I have decided to retire from professional football," Henry posted on his official Facebook page.

"It has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the fans, team mates and individuals involved with AS Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course the French National Team that have made my time in the game so special.

"It is now time for a different career path and I am pleased to say that I will be returning to London and joining Sky Sports.

"I will hopefully share some of the insights, observations and experiences I have learnt over the years with you guys.

"I have had some amazing memories (mostly good!) and a wonderful experience.

"I hope you have enjoyed watching as much as I have enjoyed taking part. See you on the other side..."

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by jeeqaa7(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Great player
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by balash(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Go for a coaching course and come help us oust arsene wenger from our grip abeg! He has successfully hyponotized the arsenal top guns. We need you..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by chiefolododo(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
he is not that great

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by Redoil: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Why is every news in nairaland a breaking news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by orobs93(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
"IGWE"
the way he places the ball makes me scream.
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by xamuel17(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2014
IGWE!!! as i showed interest of starting a footballing career. henry hurriedly resigned out of fear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2014
chiefolododo:
he is not that great

How do you define greatness? Someone that won almost all top flight leagues including World-cup, Confederation, UEFA isn't great? Nothing you won't hear
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by balash(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2014
eddie011:

How do you define greatness? Someone that won almost all top flight leagues including World-cup, Confederation, UEFA isn't great? Nothing you won't hear

Leave him, na man u fan!! U sha know them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Arsenal Legend Quits Football by timawoku(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
chiefolododo:
he is not that great
chief olodo please state any current player(s) that has henry's laurels...olodo oshi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was I Asked To Strip Nake By Caf To Prove I Was Female Genoveva Añonma / Hurray!!! All My 7 Prediction Came / 1960bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.