Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Explanatory Pictorial Information’s You Need To WIN BIG MONEY On Nairabet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Explanatory Pictorial Information’s You Need To WIN BIG MONEY On Nairabet (649 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / How Can I Make Money On Nairabet VFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explanatory Pictorial Information’s You Need To WIN BIG MONEY On Nairabet by jbdasilva(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Okay guys here is a good news to you all football lovers. By now you might have been reading about NairaBET. Nigeria formost Football betting site. Today i will give you all the necessary information you will need to win big money from this site. just take a chill pill and ride with me. 

NairaBET is easy to use and win big money from it.. all you need do is just to REGISTER, after registration, you will fund your NairaBET account. you can easily do that through any ATM across the nation. After funding your account, you just log onto the site, Place bet on any football match and then you win BIG! it is as simple as that. 

You dont really need to go to their agent outlets across the nation to predict football matches and win, you can predict matches from anywhere so far you are connected to the internet. you can achieve this through your Computer or Phones..

Below is a pictorial quick tutorial on how to fund your Nairabet account with your ATM;

There are many advantages to using the ATM to fund your account.

1. You don’t have to be online to fund your account.
2. You can do it anytime of the day
3. There is always an ATM near you.

The things you need are your ATM card and your customer identification number. Not your username. You know the ATM deals with numbers and not letters.

To get your customer ID, log into your account and take a look at it at the top right hand side of the page.

Click Link now to see full Explanatory Pictorial details.. http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/12/must-read-all-informations-you-need-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: It's A Disgrace, I Feel Ashamed / AFCON 2015: Where Football Teams Are Staying In Equitorial Guinea / Afcon Glory In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.