Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? (2503 Views)

Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by RotrEmmanuel: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2014
I keep wondering why young guys are always scared of jahovah witness girls. Recently my guy visited me and insisted I should look for a female folk for him, I agreed and showed him the most beautiful girl in my niegbourhood without telling him she is a jahovah witness member! After his first conversation with this babe he came back home in anger blaming me for not disclosing her religion.
But is it my fault I didn't tell him? Does religious denomination mater in friendship?

Apart from this, my experience in the past shows that guys hardly hook up with witnesses.

Guys please what's so special about girls from this religion??
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by moststylish(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
did ur guy not tell you that jehovah witness girls only like to date fellow witness?they also segregate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Maamin(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Am not scared of dem lipsrsealed

At least their doctrines are 75% true kiss
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Emusan(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
I use to scare of them before but since I meet MzNelly my German mate I'm not scared of them any more. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emusan:
I use to scare of them before but since I meet MzNelly my German mate I'm not scared of them any more. cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy That's cool.
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by tobechi20(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:
Am not scared of dem lipsrsealed

At least their doctrines are 75% true kiss

so says a professor of doctrine
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by tobechi20(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Babies may get injured
babies may need blood diffusion

jehova withnes condems blood transfusion

she may let my kids die
better to avoid a potential killer
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Maamin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
tobechi20:

so says a professor of doctrine

Am not a prof. Any problem? undecided
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by lilmax(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
tobechi20:
Babies may get injured
babies may need blood diffusion

jehova withnes condems blood transfusion

she may let my kids die
better to avoid a potential killer

op you have your answer
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by RotrEmmanuel: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
lilmax:
op you have your answer
not yet.
just want to know y guys from other denomination find it difficult to mingle with their ladies
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
I keep wondering why young guys are always scared of jahovah witness girls. Recently my guy visited me and insisted I should look for a female folk for him, I agreed and showed him the most beautiful girl in my niegbourhood without telling him she is a jahovah witness member! After his first conversation with this babe he came back home in anger blaming me for not disclosing her religion.
But is it my fault I didn't tell him? Does religious denomination mater in friendship?

Apart from this, my experience in the past shows that guys hardly hook up with witnesses.

Guys please what's so special about girls from this religion??

My guy it depends on the kind of "friendship" you are talking about!

If na Marriage--just forget am (No serious minded JW gal go follow Non-JW)

If na dating partner// friend With Benefits// test before Marriage-----Same as above

If na platonic friends// Hand out often together----Same as above (JW members are encouraged to have NECESSARY BUT LIMITED contact with non-believers)

If na just respectful neighbourly friendship----no problem, JW don't discriminate any denomination (they treat all as they like to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by RotrEmmanuel: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

My guy it depends on the kind of "friendship" you are talking about!

If na Marriage--just forget am (No serious minded JW gal go follow Non-JW)

If na dating partner// friend With Benefits// test before Marriage-----Same as above

If na platonic friends// Hand out often together----Same as above (JW members are encouraged to have NECESSARY BUT LIMITED contact with non-believers)

If na just respectful neighbourly friendship----no problem, JW don't discriminate any denomination (they treat all as they like to be treated.
But does it mean other denominations are non believers?
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maybe they are winch
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
But does it mean other denominations are non believers?

Oh YES! JW are Non-believers to other denomination and also other denomination are non-believers to JW.

The term Non-believers is not offensive, it only means someone who doesn't share your believes.

Now, everyone knows the JW's have their beliefs that set them apart.
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Emusan(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
MzNelly:

cheesycheesycheesy That's cool.

Did you see my PM?
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Emusan:

Did you see my PM?

Sir, I replied; you didn't.
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by johnydon22(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2014
hahahahahaha scared of who... you guys are funny. infact i love toasting them more. i have bleeped 2 of em before..
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by dolphinheart(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
johnydon22:
hahahahahaha scared of who... you guys are funny. infact i love toasting them more. i have bleeped 2 of em before..

Dnt say what you can't defend in public.

But if you can defend it........ then prove it !
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by johnydon22(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
dolphinheart:

Dnt say what you can't defend in public.

But if you can defend it........ then prove it !

prove what again.... i just told u i have bleeped two jehova witness girls... so what is in that... why cant i defend it in public.. is there any big deal in bleeping them... last i checked their vay gay aint different... am telling u the truth... I have bleeped 2 before... believe it or not for ur pocket!!!
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by RapLawd(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
MzNelly:

Don't be offended please but, why are you following SonOfLucifer
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
RapLawd:

I like her.
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
RapLawd:

LoL, offended? I'm amused! cheesy
Why shouldn't I?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by dolphinheart(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
johnydon22:

prove what again.... i just told u i have bleeped two jehova witness girls... so what is in that... why cant i defend it in public.. is there any big deal in bleeping them... last i checked their vay gay aint different... am telling u the truth... I have bleeped 2 before... believe it or not for ur pocket!!!

Prove it!
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by johnydon22(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
dolphinheart:

Prove it!

how?... with pictures
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by dolphinheart(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
johnydon22:

how?... with pictures

Where, when , how , who. !
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by johnydon22(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
dolphinheart:

Where, when , how , who. !

lolzz xo if i mention all this u will believe?
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by dolphinheart(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
johnydon22:

lolzz xo if i mention all this u will believe?

If found to be true , why wunt I believe?
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by johnydon22(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
dolphinheart:

If found to be true , why wunt I believe?

lol.. as if i mention all u will know them all. . . wait a minute why am i even dragging dis wit u or why du fink its impossible to bleep a jehova witness... believe what u want shaa it still doesnt change d fact that i did it... am done with u
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by dolphinheart(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
johnydon22:

lol.. as if i mention all u will know them all. . . wait a minute why am i even dragging dis wit u or why du fink its impossible to bleep a jehova witness... believe what u want shaa it still doesnt change d fact that i did it... am done with u

Like I said earlier, dnt say in public what you can't prove in public.
U can coat ur reason for refusing to prove ur words with wateva reasons. I was not expecting you to do otherwise anyway.

If its impossible to to sleep with a jehovahs withness, why do they then have committees who look into such cases?
So you are wrong in thinking that I think you can't sleep with a jw.
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by johnydon22(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
dolphinheart:

Like I said earlier, dnt say in public what you can't prove in public.
U can coat ur reason for refusing to prove ur words with wateva reasons. I was not expecting you to do otherwise anyway.

If its impossible to to sleep with a jehovahs withness, why do they then have committees who look into such cases?
So you are wrong in thinking that I think you can't sleep with a jw.

chai SMH... ok na.. na u get ur mind believe what u like... am done with u
Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by dhope: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
it is nt easy to date jw girls. d prob wit d doctrine is dt dey instil d laws of d religion is their mind more than true salvatn of their soul. when i 1st met my fiance who is jw i felt lik leaving her because we quarel almost everytime we discuss bible and christianity. now i thank God her eyes is opening small small and we're still 2gether. if nt for d rules dey impose on dem esp nt reading or hearing frm any other belief,who will still believe in dt rutherford heresy? guys move close to dem and talk to dem for marriage but be sure u too understand what salvatn means and u understand ur bible very well (not their new world translatn dt was composed by their tract society to support their belief). infact i can date any of their C.O if she is single (nt for fornicatn sake) and am nt boasting in myself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Guys Always Scared Of Jahovah Witness Ladies? by Emusan(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
MzNelly:

OK! Maybe it wasn't delivered. Kindly add me on watsapp 07038806022. Danke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Removes Church Members Panties And Shave Them During Church Service / More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) / Is It Wise To Pay Tithe From Monthly Pension?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.