Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Blackburn 1-3 Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Blackburn 1-3 Liverpool (676 Views)

Arsenal Vs Blackburn - FA Cup - (0 - 1) On 16th February 2013 / Arsenal Vs Blackburn Rovers (7 - 1) On Saturday 4th February 2012 / Blackburn (1) Vs Liverpool (3): Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackburn 1-3 Liverpool by babazenith: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2008
Goals from Xabi Alonso, Yossi Benayoun and Steven Gerrard were enough to keep Liverpool top of the table and leave Blackburn without a league win in 10. Liverpool remain a point clear of Chelsea at the Premier League summit and boss Rafael Benitez will be delighted to return to winning ways following back-to-back goalless draws. Blackburn manager Paul Ince is likely to come under increased pressure after his side slumped to their fifth successive league defeat.

Liverpool remain unstoppable this season. Frankly speaking, Liverpool are not that fantastic, but they keep winning even when they do not play well. Anyway, let's leave the rest of the story to time to judge. I don't see them lifting EPL title this season.

www.premiershipxray.com/forum

Re: Blackburn 1-3 Liverpool by tocdee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
i think there's a difference btw not playing fantastic football and not being 'fantastic'. I mean u have to be 'fantastic' to be above the 'fantastic' sides.

(1) (Reply)

Fa Cup:Preston(0) Vs Liverpool(2) Saturday 3rd Januay,6:25pm Nigerian Time / Shock Transfer Of D Season! / Champions League Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.