Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Islamist Gunmen Kill More Than 100 School Pupils In Pakistan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamist Gunmen Kill More Than 100 School Pupils In Pakistan (515 Views)

Gunmen Kill Rivers Varsity Lecturer, Son In Port Harcourt / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa / Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamist Gunmen Kill More Than 100 School Pupils In Pakistan by Huffington: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
(Most of the dead between ages 12-16)

Huffington Post reports that at least 126 people were killed Tuesday when Taliban gunmen attacked a military-run school in Peshawar, Pakistan. More than 100 of the dead were children, officials said. As distraught parents watched, more students were still being held hostage inside the school for grades 1 through 10 in the northwest part of the country, provincial minister Inayatullah Khan told local television.

"My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now," wailed one parent, Tahir Ali, as he came to the hospital to collect the body of his 14-year-old son Abdullah. "My son was my dream. My dream has been killed." Most of the dead were between 12 to 16 years old, said the chief minister of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pervez Khattak.

"We were in the examination hall when all of sudden firing started and our teachers told us to silently lay on the floor," one student inside the school at the time of the attack told a private television channel. "We remained on the floor for an hour. There was a lot of gunfire. When the gunfire died down our soldiers came and guided us out."
http://ndibenonso..com/2014/12/pakistani-school-massacre-islamist.html

(click link for full details)

Re: Islamist Gunmen Kill More Than 100 School Pupils In Pakistan by WillyWest: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Boko Haram, Taliban, ISIS, Al Shabab etc doing what they do best wrecking terror, tears and blood all in the name of their God. Hypocrites claiming they are killing for God.

Only A paradigm shift can save us, only a mentality that sees all men as equal regardless of race, tribe, ethnicity or religious inclinations can make this world what we want it to be.

Until that time it will be war and carnage.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: 2 Sentenced To Death For Stealing Fowls In Osun / Indian Police Arrest Four Nigerians Over Internet Fraud / Indian Police Arrest Four Nigerians Over Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.