Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? (844 Views)

T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Alanstranger: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
In our physical world God has created a duality to allow free choice as indicated below

Good and evil
Light and dark
Truth and lie
Deception and honesty
Love and hate
War and Peace
Positive and negative
Faith and despair
Holiness and depravity
Warm and hot
Life and death

It is up to us choose life or existence in hell

In heaven with God there is?

Commune with God forever

Security with Almighty God forever.
Perpetuity
Creativity.
Righteousness
Honesty
Goodness
Gain
Light
Truth
Honesty
Expectation
Companionship
Friends
Family
Love
Joy
Happiness
Peace
Tranquility
Serenity
Positive
Hope
Holiness
Cool
Pleasure
Challenge
Learning
Knowledge
Satisfaction
Bliss
Delight
Gladness
Ecstasy
Friendship
Harmony
Rapture
Eternal Life
Timelessness (There will be now more time)

?? Add your own thoughts?

In hell without God there is?

Satan
Demons
Death
Unbearable eternal life/existence
Prisons
Fear
Rape
Utter hopelessness
Horror
Dread
Terror
Dismay
Evil
Shock
Fright
Wicked
Sadness
Weeping
Dark
Lie
Lamentation
Loss
Panic
Deception
Hate
Revulsion
Disgust
Detestation
Desolation
Anguish
Fighting
Negative
Gloom
Struggle.
Torture
Despair
Depravity
Heat
Misery
Hopelessness
Regret
Immorality
Depression
Gloom
Rage
Corruption
Debauchery
Loneliness
Vice
Longing
Sorrow
Hunger
Craving
Need
Thirst
Pain
Existence of unspeakable regret
Separation from God forever
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hell does not exist, stop lying.
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by honourhim: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Always afraid of hell fire. You keep manifesting your fear everywhere. Fear will not save you, it is Jesus that can save you.
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
^^^

Okay, now ALEXEO, you didn't have to hide behind a new username to chat with me, don't be scared.

Of course HELL only exists in your religious dream world...keep dreaming, it is not a sin. cheesy
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by peteregwu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

shocked you mean hell does not exist? My God! You are in a deep mess my friend. Pls are you a Jehovah witness? Even Muslims believe in hell fire.
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
peteregwu:

shocked you mean hell does not exist? My God! You are in a deep mess my friend. Pls are you a Jehovah witness? Even Muslims believe in hell fire.

No, I am not a JW.

I am an ex-pentecostal , ex-brainwashed, ex-MOG Mumu follower , and now a free person who is enjoying life to the full. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by honourhim: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:
^^^

Okay, now ALEXEO, you didn't have to hide behind a new username to chat with me, don't be scared.

Of course HELL only exists in your religious dream world...keep dreaming, it is not a sin. cheesy

Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by peteregwu(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

No, I am not a JW.

I am an ex-pentecostal , ex-brainwashed, ex-MOG Mumu follower , and now a free person who is enjoying life to the full. cheesy

So what do you now believe in?
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by honourhim: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
peteregwu:

Yea he is in a deep mess. Deceiving himself.
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hell is not a place, hell is a condition, a condition of separation from God. Hell is not a literal furnace.

But it is a fiery furnace all the same.

Isaiah 66:24
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
honourhim:

Yea he is in a deep mess. Deceiving himself.

Don't get stressed over me young man, I understand your condition...with time God will open your eyes and translate you from current darkness to light.

smiley
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by peteregwu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrPresident1:
Hell is not a place, hell is a condition, a condition of separation from God. Hell is not a literal furnace.

But it is a fiery furnace all the same.

Isaiah 66:24
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Come, what kind of human being or Christian are you self...why saying hell fire is not a literal place? That verse you quoted is literal my friend, stop deceiving people and making the word of God nothing. Just be careful else God will make you test of his wrath. Even a lame man will tell you that that verse is literal. If Muslims will believe in hell fire, then how much more someone who claims to be a Christian.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
peteregwu:

Come, what kind of human being or Christian are you self...why saying hell fire is not a literal place? That verse you quoted is literal my friend, stop deceiving people and making the word of God nothing. Just be careful else God will make you test of his wrath. Even a lame man will tell you that that verse is literal. If Muslims will believe in hell fire, then how much more someone who claims to be a Christian.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Lake of fire is a metaphor for widespread destruction on the earth when Christ arrives.

Examples :

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up." - 2 Peter 3:10

"By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly." - 2 Peter 3:7
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by honourhim: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Don't get stressed over me young man, I understand your condition...with time God will open your eyes and translate you from current darkness to light.

smiley

Obviously you are talking about a god different from the one in the bible and I don't have need of that god.

Your teaching is in line with that of satan as you can see his agents in NL approving it. Need I be told that your teaching is rooted in satan?
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
honourhim:

Obviously you are talking about a god different from the one in the bible and I don't have need of that god.

Your teaching is in line with that of satan as you can see his agents in NL approving it. Need I be told that your teaching is rooted in satan?

The Pharisees also accused Jesus of working with Satan, you are no different. You are all the same, whether Jewish Pharisee hypocrites or Christian Pharisee hypocrites.

smiley
Re: There Is A Way That Seems Right To Man, You Choose? Heaven Or Hell? by honourhim: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

The Pharisees also accused Jesus of working with Satan, you are no different. You are all the same, whether Jewish Pharisee hypocrites or Christian Pharisee hypocrites.

smiley

Satan and his cohorts never agreed with Jesus teaching as they are agreeing with your teachings here so stop mixing up the bible and deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / America The Great Babylon / These Great Testimonies Will Increase Your Hope As You Read Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.