Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story (611 Views)

Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" / Another Woman Claims Bill Cosby Raped Her, Whoopie Goldberg Defends Bill / Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story by skillsbaba(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
The world famous comedy icon now termed rapist by some people has spoken out for the first time against allegations of sexual assault from over a dozen women.
In an interview with New York Post he praised his wife for her support and asked the media to remain neutral in their reports.
"I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that you have to go in with a neutral mind,"Cosby said.
He further declined to talk about the allegations saying that he'd been advised not to do so.

Some will say silence is acceptance but in this case i think Mr. Cosby did the right thing by keeping mute on the situation because the media can twist wrong meanings out of any sentence he makes. *just my humble opinion*

Do you think he owes the public an explanation?

For all news on the sexual allegations click [url="http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/sexual-assault-claims-bill-cosbys-own.html#uds-search-results"]HERE[/url]

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/sexual-assault-claims-bill-cosbys-own.html

Re: Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story by tuffgongjo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think he should speak out,because I have read d interviews of @least 3 women who he either Raped or drugged,allegedly though.
Re: Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story by IceDune: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
They should settle in court, let other people talk for him in the press to avoid his words being twisted
Re: Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story by StevinMorgan(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Everybody always have their own side of stories.
Re: Sexual Assault Claims: Bill Cosby's Own Side Of The Story by TomiwaDamola(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
If it wasn't true he should have denied it when the first woman came out with her allegations.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Decide To Join Twitter Now?... / Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI / Timaya, Phyno And Deettii Shoot Video For ‘gbagam’ (on Set PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.