Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia (21532 Views)

Fresh Case Of Ebola Recorded In Liberia / Nigerian Volunteers To Sierra Leone, Liberia Locked Up In Hotel Over Unpaid Bill / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by JayJustus(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
and then Ghana will claim they sent rice and oil... just passing by
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Tonylyte(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
IdomaLikita:
Bravo!!!
Ma'am, i like u because of where u are coming from, but your political stands is what i dont fancy. U are a sister to me.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
donigspain:
[size=18pt]Nigeria playing the Big Brother since 5000BC[/size] cool cool cool

To our own detriment...I wonder where it has gotten us internationally...the whole world still despise & treat us with derision....I just see this as plain foolishness cos the main issue we have which is CORRUPTION still covers us like a cloak....ds is just a waste of time & resources cos when we need help we are still left on our own & no one offers to help us...dunno the stupid big brother we're playing...who send us msg? Mtchew!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
How come all the names I'm seeing are Igbo names? Were they segregated on ethnic lines for the photo shots?

Just asking shocked
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by bestlyAB(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
heroes, God will see them through IJn
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is to justify to us the reason Nigeria will see the return of the Ebola hoax part 2 during the elections.

If you don't believe Ebola is a hoax , then mark my word.

It would be reported that one or more of these volunteers brought Ebola back to the country.

It would play out during the next few weeks after or during christmas period as election campaigning hots up.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by einsteino(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
GenBuhari:
This is to justify to us the reason Nigeria will see the return of the Ebola hoax part 2 during the elections.

It would be reported that one or more of these volunteers brought Ebola back to the country.

It would play out during the next few weeks after or during christmas period as election campaigning hots up.

your cluelessness is worst than that of GEJ. for christ's sake how dumb can one actually be, saying you have a brain is a hoax
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
prewtyjulie:

see ur mouth like na dia money dem dey make, yet u'll sit in d comfort of ur home nd b d 1st 2 ryt rip 4 dose dat died of d virus and dsame u will shout God 4bid wen dey ask u 2 volunteers.
no mind dat guy jare. he talks anyhow.....brain s
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by mymadam(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
kiss In times like this, one feels extremely proud to be Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by newacca: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jah bless you all. Orisa oke a gbe yin. E oni ti oko iroko d'oko irokoto. E o ni rin arin ra. E o ni gbe s'ajo. Ori a gbeyin dele lalaafia. Amin Ase. cool
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by GHKWAME1: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
JayJustus:
and then Ghana will claim they sent rice and oil... just passing by
You should thank your stars I have stopped engaging in e-war.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by IdomaLikita: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

Ma'am, i like u because of where u are coming from, but your political stands is what i dont fancy. U are a sister to me.

Okpani! I be full-blooded free-born man oh!
As per my Political inclinations, I can only say "To Each, His Own"
Nice to meet you too, Sir!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by adoyi81: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
well done guys
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by JayJustus(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
GHKWAME1:
You should thank your stars I have stopped engaging in e-war.

I've got three words for ya: BRING EM ON
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by bigtt76(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
When they come back now, Government will not deem it fit to give dem National awards o, rather we will be hearing different stories of how they are volunteers and as such do not deserve awards. Make God punish all these our politicians angry
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
They are so brave! South Africans can never take such risk for other Africans in their whole lives. We did it for them during Apartheid government and we will continue to help them even for their childish behaviors.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by pacesetter939: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
dainformant:
Nigerian Volunteers from different health professions numbering up to 250 offered themselves to join the international force in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to assist in the containment of Ebola Virus disease in these countries..... While Nigerians are happy and rejoicing following the victory against the deadly Ebola Virus which was totally cleansed from the country, our brave and selfless 'soldiers' are in Monrovia town in Liberia facing a different kind of battle....More power to their elbows.....

Source; National Helm
These are the kinds that deserve national honours, not the likes of tout Ezenwo Nyesom Wike...
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Tonylyte(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Okpani! I be full-blooded free-born man oh!
As per my Political inclinations, I can only say "To Each, His Own"
Nice to meet you too, Sir!
U from idoma right? We are brothers. Am from yala in cross river state, history had it that we migrated from idoma, therefore every yala man see's himself as a brother to every idoma man...vice versa. As for the political aspect, i pray we forgive ourselves, coz that is not enough to stand our brotherliness. Sorry about the gender mistake i made though.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by mojeer678: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
GenBuhari:

Do you know I immediately thought the same thing? That since the first attempt failed, there would be a second effort.

I wonder who runs Nigerian foreign policy?

It's certain that these guys are the guinea pigs that would be sacrificed for the inevitable unleashing of whatever is killing people in S/Leone and Liberia on Nigeria.

And then, coupled with the problems already on ground, the giant of afrika is on its way to oblivion! https://www.nairaland.com/2046278/why-could-not-defeat-boko

God save us!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Jaydee4u: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2014
greatmarshall:
Na dia money dem dey make Na...

Illiteracy like yours truly runs in d blood
Even when the caption of the story clearly reads VOLUNTEERS you are here talking trash about money
Who say u shouldn't join them to make the money?
Nonsense!!!!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by 3RNEST(m): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2014
nice one from the Big Brother in West Africa,,, shocked
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by jnistrick(m): 2:13am On Dec 17, 2014
may God protect dem
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by dBard: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Dr Ajunwa,I see you.
Stay safe..
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by dBard: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Jaydee4u:

Illiteracy like yours truly runs in d blood
Even when the caption of the story clearly reads VOLUNTEERS you are here talking trash about money
Who say u shouldn't join them to make the money?
Nonsense!!!!

Free d dude abeg.
They ARE being paid and quite handsomely too.

Tho his comment sha was inappropriate n kinda silly.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by rhymz(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
DoctorTim:
Did anyone notice that moost of the health workers are igbo? That should give u and idea of their motivation. Captain save Africa my ass!
You are an ediota, you tribalistic piece of crap.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by tonchi(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
This is the reason why i'm proud to be a Nigerian. Our leaders should learn from these people,,not seating in the chairs and stuffing their bags with money. I wish the volunteers more strength. Let them remain safe.....
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by decountof(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
.....500k per month,is it worth it, for 6 month work.....my bros is Volunteering n am really worried, undecided
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by samxylino(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
I knew it...we still got real men and women in this bleeped up country
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by prettyboi1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
God Bless Nigeria and God Bless Africa.

Nigeria needs to keep helping our African brothers like this (just like how it used to be done back in the day) so as to keep imperialist countries out of our countinent
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by franklampard082(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
greatmarshall:
Na dia money dem dey make Na...

Seems you sold your your sense to pay for your data bundle. Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension / Nigerian Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike June 15 Amid COVID-19 / Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.