Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo (642 Views)

Oge Okoye Stuns In All White, Like A Priest (Photos) / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo by sylviasilifah(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lola Omotayo let out a part of her past at the recently held Kinabuti Dare2Dream Project in Lagos where she was invited to address young girls.

She explained what she went through at the hands of a priest. How she met another man in life, and the story repeated itself before finally meeting Peter of P-Square and …..

“You shouldn’t let your past determine what your destiny will be, we all have our past whether good or bad or makes us unhappy, we all had a life that we lived that we are not happy about, you shouldn’t let it bother you from succeeding.

When I was a young girl in my early teens in high school, I was molested by a catholic priest, i blamed myself, i didn’t tell anyone because i was ashamed, couldn’t tell anyone cos i felt everyone would blame me, so i carried on the guilt and bitterness with me for years. I was filled with hate and i became a angry person, i was rebellious, i didn’t want to listen to anybody…and because i wanted to be expelled from school to avoid seeing this person, i would do so many terrible things, everything around me was just so negative, i felt i wasn’t good enough….

Anyway i moved on to the university, met the love of my life and i’m like, okay this guy is cool, he loves me…and then he started to abuse me….i was beaten black and blue all the time, in front of friends, in public and at a point i felt, you know what I am not worthy enough, there is nothing about me that is nice, nobody loves me but i hid this from my family….i felt like a loser..so it was hard for me to focus..so one day i woke up and said i am going to change my story and i dumped that person, focus on my education and decided to be serious and be something….i decided to get a job and go to school full time in America…

continue here http://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/i-was-molested-by-a-priest-in-high-school-lola-omotayo-tells-her-story/
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo by itstpia8: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
i am starting to doubt lola wrote this story.

in an earlier interview, she said her dad sent her to america to study because of incessant strikes in nigeria.

as per "terrible things", what were those?

girls who are from rich families, and beautiful, ( in nigeria especially), often date men who to them, represent manliness and strength (protection). I've noticed this occasionally. (eg fowler/kuku, tiwa savage/teebilz, maria shriver/schwartzeneger).

They dont really feel attracted to people who share the same background as them. (ie not rugged).

as per beating, that was wrong on the part of the ex boyfriend, good thing she dumped him, hope he has changed his ways o, lord have mercy. Probably they werent right for each other.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo by sylviasilifah(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
she didnt write it. she said it at an event. who needs a man for protection when i have a pestle.
itstpia8:
i am starting to doubt lola wrote this story.

in an earlier interview, she said her dad sent her to america to study because of incessant strikes in nigeria.

as per "terrible things", what were those?

girls who are from rich families, and beautiful, ( in nigeria especially), often date men who to them, represent manliness and strength (protection). I've noticed this occasionally. (eg fowler/kuku, tiwa savage/teebilz, maria shriver/schwartzeneger).

They dont really feel attracted to people who share the same background as them. (ie not rugged).
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo by itstpia8: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
sylviasilifah:
she didnt write it. she said it at an event.

seems she may have been misquoted.

its common when people can afford it, to continue their education overseas when the strikes in nigerian universities are too many and drag on for too long.

who needs a man for protection

very beautiful women do.

ordinary people (like myself), need to attract a man first before needing to be protected from them.

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Melvin Oduah Others Steps Out For Susan Peters Movie Premiere / Miley Cyrus Manages To Keep Her Clothes On / Jonathan Vs Buhari:Celebrities Sing Discordant Tunes For Next Month's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.