Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo (788 Views)

Now Wah For Nairaland Self Oo / What About Us ? Pls Let's Start,we Can Finish It (says By Slit Glo) / So: World Cup South Africa Just Finish Like That! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oh my goodness...
i went to an event...and as at that period..i dint eat anything good...i only ate banana and groundnut..it was a friend that invited me to the wedding..

we sat down after giving our gifts and the spraying stuff..all being fulfilled...

they were giving out the food and gifts at same time to the guest(dem nor send u weda u spray or not...after all...dey are rich..very nice and cool wedding).....

and its been done line by line...i was hoping on this food..to be my lunch....

as it was getting to me and my friends turn(we sat same place next to each other for proper gisting na..)

lo and behold...the food ended at the extreme end of the line before us...mehnnnnnnnn.....i was like...jesuuuuusssssssss come and save me...this people won make me look like begger wen come party come eat only food...my friend burst into laughter...me i was mad...cos i havent had anytin dat day...and my mind was really on that fried rice and chicken( as if i never chop am befor)...

the most annoying thing was when the girl that was sharing the food (mannerless...)..now said...abeg make una de go oo...no food again oo...na only small rice remain and no meat inside..i was so mad coupled with the words that girl used ...and with the hunger...i looked at myself...i just SMH...my friend was laughing seriously at one corner cos he knows whats at stake for me...LMAOOO...ROTFLMAO...

please share your experience / how would you feel...if it happens to you....

..................SNOW.............
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Very very serious
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by simplemach(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
To be sincere, sometimes i feel like crying. Expecially when the next row gets.
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Very very serious
very serious ooo...my broda...u need see me dat day...lols
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
simplemach:
To be sincere, sometimes i feel like crying. Expecially when the next row gets.
cry??cry??...bursting into cry jor...lols
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
very serious ooo...my broda...u need see ne dat day...lols
i understand
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by simplemach(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
cry??cry??...bursting into cry jor...lols
u no go understand.
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by jacabi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Honestly, I would be happy because I used to avoid food with style while in the open place. I'm usually uncomfortable when eating amidst many people. I do shy, that's the reason.
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
jacabi:
Honestly, I would be happy because I used to avoid food with style while in the open place. I'm usually uncomfortable when eating amidst many people. I do shy, that's the reason.
hmmm....your thought tho...
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by sulmeza(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ehya..pelee!..kinda funi though....such av neva hapnd to me b4 cus i've made it a tradition 4 maslf,nt 2 eat at any event i am invited to..a drink wil pass....u can adopt dat @op and sav urslf such shits in d future
Re: When It Has Already Gotten To Your Turn..they Now Say..rice Don Finish Oo by emeths: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Guy I can imagine...I had such exprience once, infact the food finished just beside me. the guest offered to share with me but I made excuses that I don't eat outside( na BIG LIE ) I just drank the malt they gave me. since that incident I eat very well before attending any function. sometimes I go with my own drinks...people will think am a special guest to be drinking while others are not served yet. I caused confusion at one event, those who saw me started asking for drinks even before refreshment..I no send.... I just sat there and watched the drama. some naija can really be mean when it comes to free food.

(1) (Reply)

Order For Ur Different Types Of International Wedding Cards. / You All Should Report For Proper Scolding / Nigerian Oscar Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.