Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today (6338 Views)

1.4trn Fine: MTN Takes Nigerian Government To Court / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / President Jonathan to honor 100 Nigerian companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today by PhockPhockMan: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Keep the flag flying my Presido! Who no want u in Office will end like a story....

Long Live GEJ
Long Live Nigeria!

Cc: Phockphockman

And some enemies of progress be like this photo below undecided undecided
My president, ride on, those with you are far more than those against you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today by fxskye: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tholudee:
I would rather slEep 4 my house on election day than to vote this man again

Sleeping will not help rathan than giving any political party to use ur slot/vote for rigging........How, did I observe that thought across ur mind?

Let's create a scenario.....says at pooling unit A, 100 electorates registered.
40 electorates believe that the result would be rigged or no credible candidates among the candidates and as such SLEEPING in their various houses is the next to do.

Any popular party of that pooling unit A can rigg by making use of the 40 votes of the sleeping electorates to its own advantage with the support of electoral officers.

And as such that might never be won in any competent court in the world.

What do need to do then.......

Where u presume that a political party will definitely win be it voted for or not:............please DO NOT register let alone getting PVC.

Where u don't have a candidate for a particular electoral office........Go to ur pooling unit and cast a VOID vote so that ur slot would not be used for rigging.

VOID vote should be clear from ambiguity......ensure ur thumb print clearly is for 3 or more parties. And not 1 thumb print across 2 parties that will now subject to debate of who owns it.
Re: Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today by akigbemaru: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
See Naija budget ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It / Nirsal Microfinance Bank Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary / How To Apply For (GEEP) Market Money Online Via BOI Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.