Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

:djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d (1321 Views)

Damn Hilarious!!!! ;D / Best Joke Of The Month / Joke Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d by gudluckgreat(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Two Communities, Ozoro and Oleh in Delta state, decided to hold a drinking competition.
A week to the competition, Ozoro community sent a delegate to Oleh, to confirm if thecompetition will still hold.
When the guy that was the delegate got there, the people of Olehbrought 20 litres of their strongest Ogogoro(Local Gin) and Kola.
The guy asked; ``Can I taste it?``
The people said; ``Go ahead``.
The guy drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said; This is okay, where is the main drink??
The People of Oleh shouted; ``Come o, are you among the competitors??``
The guyreplied; ``No, I did not qualify!!!``[color=#770077][/color]
Re: :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d by jasper7(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
grin sapele water dey sweet wella
Re: :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2014
gudluckgreat:
Two Communities, Ozoro and Oleh in Delta state, decided to hold a drinking competition.
A week to the competition, Ozoro community sent a delegate to Oleh, to confirm if thecompetition will still hold.
When the guy that was the delegate got there, the people of Olehbrought 20 litres of their strongest Ogogoro(Local Gin) and Kola.
The guy asked; ``Can I taste it?``
The people said; ``Go ahead``.
The guy drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said; This is okay, where is the main drink??
The People of Oleh shouted; ``Come o, are you among the competitors??``
The guyreplied; ``No, I did not qualify!!!``[color=#770077][/color]
grin
Silly op........nice joke anyway.
Re: :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d by gudluckgreat(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Thanks
Truckpusher:
grin
grin
Re: :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d by gudluckgreat(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
No Be to Dey try to finish 20litres O My Guy cheesy
jasper7:
grin sapele water dey sweet wella
Re: :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d by gudluckgreat(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

Thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

.......my Dear Hausa People, It's ''fifty'' Not ''pipty'' (LAUGH IT OFF) / Very Funny Weekend Joke / The Trekking Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.