Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Lost My Wallet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Lost My Wallet (2136 Views)

I Lost My Wallet. / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / I Lost My ID Card, Do I Need A Police Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2006
I lost My wallet and i do not even know if it was stoled or if i was careless.
Inside was My driving lenience my insurance card , my id card, my social security card. and 50euro and mz Buscard with a montlz ticket.
On top of that mz key bord has gone mad the z and the y have changed places am sure some will notice that soon.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by edygirl(f): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2006
Mama, what happened? Mehn that was too much in it. I hope it is not lost. Have you checked for it in your car, maybe under your seat or anywhere. Quickly call your insurance and let them know about the loss. I really don't know what you are supposed to do when you lose your SSN. Here in America if somebody steals your Driver's License together with your ID and SSN, then your life is just messed up. Maybe you can go to the secretary of states office and see what they can tell you. I hope you find it very soon. Mehn mama you should be more careful.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2006
even my bank card.
No the ssn is only for job think.
its more like to prove you are legally employed. that cannot be missused.
The police said they only take it up if it was stolen and not lost.
When i replace the papers the offices in charge will declare the lost ones invalid.
The new insurance card and ssn will only cost a phone call.
but for everyother thing ,it starts will taking pasport pic.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2006
All i know when i got to work it was still in my bag.
when i wanted to go out this morning it was gone.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by Remmzy(m): 3:07am On Aug 13, 2006
@mamaput:
I lost My wallet and i do not even know if it was stoled  or if i was careless.
Inside was My   driving lenience my insurance card , my id card, my social security card. and 50euro and mz Buscard with a montlz ticket.
On top of that mz key bord has gone mad the z and the y have changed places am sure some will notice that soon.
gee, am damn dumb founded grin. Whats gonna happen, I pray God help cause its a total tragedy cry.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2006
I think someone stole it at work.
I know i had it when i got there.
The problem is that sometimes i go home with the bus sometimes i drive. Normally i look that i have everything on me because of the Bus ticket. But this time i only looked when i wanted to go out the next day.
Bleep
Re: I Lost My Wallet by OBJ3(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2006
hey, mama gee.

wetin happen. na wa o

sorry sha. no wahala.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2006
Someone posted my wallet back to me.Everything was inside but the money is gone.
even the coins.
I had allready applied for a new ssn , insurancecard and bankcards.But thankgod the do not cost a penny.
It would have been the lenience and the id card that would have cost about another 50€ the pictures alone maybe 15€ even the bus card was inside.
I thankgod.
My weekend was verystressful.
And my bank has confarmed my money is still on my account.
It is really shtiiy when someone has your whole life in his hand.
Your adress date of birth name ssn.
A worse person can actually slip into your life
Re: I Lost My Wallet by Remmzy(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2006
Remmzy:

@mamaput:gee, am damn dumb founded grin. Whats going to happen, I pray God help cause its a total tragedy cry.
[b]lets thank for for HIS mercy, gee you are damn lucky! wink[/b]Adura gba, try pay for my fasting ooooooooo! grin
Re: I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2006
Thenn fast some more who knows what will come my way
Re: I Lost My Wallet by edygirl(f): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2006
Mummy, did you see it? undecided Hope you called your bank to stop any withdrawal action on your account. Hope you see your things back esp your SSN.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by hotangel2(f): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2006
I will like to let you know that apart from your keys and the 50 euros, the other things are replaceable.

Call your bank immediately, cancel ur card or block it, report it missing.

Ur SSN card can be replaced. Just call the Office.

Drivers lisence, no yawa. . . u'll get a new one in d mail within two weeks or so. They'll give u a temporary one before then.

Ur buscard, get a new one no?

Anyways, im sorry. I know how u must have felt. That's why i dont carry all these wallets. I carry big purses that i know i'll feel when it's not with me. U know?
Re: I Lost My Wallet by kiki(f): 3:16am On Aug 15, 2006
damn dat is alot i don't even know wat 2 say
Re: I Lost My Wallet by edygirl(f): 4:41am On Aug 15, 2006
SSN can be replaced but then the person who took it can mess you up. Just hope you don't get into trouble.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by mamaput(f): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2006
Not in Germany,
The ssn card is only for work purpose and pension.
Thats what you have to id your selfwith in case police are looking for illegal workers. you know some companies do that to save money.
Re: I Lost My Wallet by Remmzy(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2006
mamaput:

Thenn fast some more who knows what will come my way
[b]Ah mamaput grin you no like this brother @ all shocked[/b]Make i fast to Die, wen i never marry get pikin? Oga o sad
Re: I Lost My Wallet by seeit: 5:47am On Jan 24, 2017
When you lost or found any item any were in Nigeria visit www.seeit.ng to report it, seeit.ng is a web site for lost and found item in all category.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Video Of 15-year-old Girl Having Sex With 8 Men In Imo State Surfaces / HITI Photo Printer P310W, CHEAP & After Sales Support Of Repair / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.