Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance (40281 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by macjireh: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
igues u guys are ready to work and trick in ths sun everyday all because of bank marketing job.......and if u don get the target for themonth sack letter waiting the pay is 50k ...i just leave diamond bank marketing job... that why am saying this at least am now confortable working in jumia... i wount be thinking hw amgoing to get a customer,,,, grin

do u also know anything about Konga recruitment and how much they pay
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
@macjir konga is recuriting but if u ave an experience in inventory........and stock control
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by baba11(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
@baba which call do u receive...and which post do u apply for then
I can't even remember.... I'll call the line this Morning.....I saved it on my phone...
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by macjireh: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
@macjir konga is recuriting but if u ave an experience in inventory........and stock control
how much is their pay.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
I have such experience bro. How do I apply?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
were u working before that u ave an experience such as stock control order process and inventory
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
were u working before that u ave an experience such as stock control order process and inventory

I served at the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron during NYSC and was posted to the store unit. While there, stock level taking, inventory and stock management formed part of daily routine. It's clearly stated on my resume too.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
EVERYTIN IS BEEN OPERATED ON SYSTEM THEY WILL AVE THERE APPLICATION THEY WORK ON LIKE JUMIA NW THE application we use is called OMS..that the application we use to track all the item in the warehouse
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
EVERYTIN IS BEEN OPERATED ON SYSTEM THEY WILL AVE THERE APPLICATION THEY WORK ON LIKE JUMIA NW THE application we use is called OMS..that the application we use to track all the item in the warehouse
Ok good. So in essence I am not qualified?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
' i didnt say u nt qualified am nt working in konga am working in jumia...

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
' i didnt say u nt qualified am nt working in konga am working in jumia...
Ok thanks
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by onymodel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
waistaa:
mine too ooo,I wan go watch utd as dem dey loose,hope ma team comes back

I know a lot of candidates have issues and complaints to raise as to not being able to write the test even when the second chance was given. I am also a part of same issue of the peculiar situation. We must do something so that we too know our fate in this circumstance. I suggest we call their head office line this time around and speak with their contact in person, if this suffices I guess we might be given another chance. At a time we need just more people to lay same complaint for a change of course otherwise they may not listen to just one person. In the light of all these, I have gone a long way to spooling one of their head office agents number...I have called her personally and she promised to regularize and call back again on Monday, meanwhile she got my name and my email address for checks and confirmation. I will share the number to you guys but please be professional while on calls as that could be part of an assessment. Knowing how to address customers if you were a marketer.
014484481 that's the number. All the best people.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by onymodel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
dfo12:
Mine was slated for 12/20/2014 by 5:00pm to 5. I just checked and they are saying 12/20/2014 by 9:00 am. What is the reason behind this changes? angry angry angry
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by onymodel(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
dfo12:
Mine was slated for 12/20/2014 by 5:00pm to 5. I just checked and they are saying 12/20/2014 by 9:00 am. What is the reason behind this changes? angry angry angry

I know a lot of candidates have issues and complaints to raise as to not being able to write the test even when the second chance was given. I am also a part of same issue of the peculiar situation. We must do something so that we too know our fate in this circumstance. I suggest we call their head office line this time around and speak with their contact in person, if this suffices I guess we might be given another chance. At a time we need just more people to lay same complaint for a change of course otherwise they may not listen to just one person. In the light of all these, I have gone a long way to spooling one of their head office agents number...I have called her personally and she promised to regularize and call back again on Monday, meanwhile she got my name and my email address for checks and confirmation. I will share the number to you guys but please be professional while on calls as that could be part of an assessment. Knowing how to address customers if you were a marketer.
014484481 that's the number. All the best people.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
marketing job...i wish u sucess grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by zitareg(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello Peepz,

Got a congratulatory mail from Sterling Bank Call on 15th Jan 2015 (Thursday), and it says in a week time I will be contacted for more updates. Who else got this?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2015
i did too
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
but wait guys is that sterling ban
k is it all abt marketing job....
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by kezmal(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
I got d same message ystady, telin me dat I will be contacted in d next one wk.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Sexychristeen(f): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Hey! I jst got a msg telling me to update my profile, i ve been trying for some mins to submit my profile, bt i keep getting a javascript msg dat "am not allowed to do this", am doing it on my phone, cud this be the cause?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sexychristeen:
Hey! I jst got a msg telling me to update my profile, i ve been trying for some mins to submit my profile, bt i keep getting a javascript msg dat "am not allowed to do this", am doing it on my phone, cud this be the cause?
I guess it should be cause I tried using my BlackBerry Q5 phone but to no avail. I am going to do so with a computer then and I implore you to do same.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
but guy hope u no the work is marketing job... hope u no guys.... grin grin grin
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys who else got the mail from Sterling Bank to attend the Social Media Awards Africa?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adelawry(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kentnickole:
Guys who else got the mail from Sterling Bank to attend the Social Media Awards Africa?
Is this suppose to be part of the recruitment process.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by taiwotosho22(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sexychristeen:
make sure u choose atleast one yr experience, then don't leave any field blank it will submit successfully. I had the same issue b4.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
adelawry:
Is this suppose to be part of the recruitment process.

I cant tell, my brother smiley
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by zitareg(f): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Hello guys. So was anyone able to attend the Social Media Awards Africa? And if you did, is there any link with the recruitment process?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2015
zitareg:
Hello guys. So was anyone able to attend the Social Media Awards Africa? And if you did, is there any link with the recruitment process?

Hi,
I attended the SMAA but cant say if there could be link to the recruitment process.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by zitareg(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
zitareg:
Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by zitareg(f): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello House,
This zone has been calm and I am hoping we are not being left out from the happenings of Sterling Bank.
Anyone with any latest news/info should please update us.
Tnx.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
not yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.