Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Adsense And 2 Websites4 Sale. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Adsense And 2 Websites4 Sale. (531 Views)

Online Business Ideas And Tools. Part 1 And 2!!! Dontmiss This!!! / Will Create You A Blog, Open Adsense And Monetise It For You / Seeking For One With A Sound Knowledge Of Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense And 2 Websites4 Sale. by tochito(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2008
i want to lease my pet google account to any body who wishes to continue with that money machine.i have a google account two webpages www.myskinsolution.com,www.tochijohn..com. All this sites are with 6 months hosting period.you can acquire and change your password for both the account and website.Adsense account for just 5000 naira with two web pages almost free.currently the account is worth 19$ in it.only call 07034687525 to indicate interest.

(1) (Reply)

Tejuosho Market Shops For 25year Lease! / Run Your Own Home Business:) / Dear Forumites, Get An Instant $250.00. If You Sign Up Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.