Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Mange On Dogs - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mange On Dogs (7558 Views)

Never Use Motor Oil To Bathe Dog With Mange / How Do I Treat Mange On My Dog. / Woman Spends £60, 000 (N18 Million Naira) On Dogs’ Wedding Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mange On Dogs by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
olumig:
seriously, is it safe for the dog.

Ofcos no issues since I'd been using on him,and it works better than the Adi simply cos I don't ration like I do the adin,I spread over its body evenly
Re: Mange On Dogs by hdrey(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
please let try and click on this link to join whatsapp dog lovers, to share knowledge and experience with advice..... https:///9QrXY3pl4ga9GeQUKdODvc
Re: Mange On Dogs by breezy007(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
Femi2Ranking:

I went to the vet day before yesterday a while after I had made the post.

The behavior displayed by you, the creator of this thread is a bad one, better work on it, you had a problem and needed help people gave their input and tried to contribute the way they can, you got a solution which could help others and different persons have requested this solution which is the name of the drug or what you used and you ignore them or hold back that info which others were giving to you freely, not cool!
Re: Mange On Dogs by samnaija: 6:42pm On May 28, 2020
breezy007:

The behavior displayed by you, the creator of this thread is a bad one, better work on it, you had a problem and needed help people gave their input and tried to contribute the way they can, you got a solution which could help others and different persons have requested this solution which is the name of the drug or what you used and you ignore them or hold back that info which others were giving to you freely, not cool!

My guy the thread is 6 yrs old.
Re: Mange On Dogs by chiboy1116: 11:11pm On May 28, 2020
oluomoadebayo:
I use local oil call adin Eko in my hometown on my dogs to control all form of skin problem including ticks , I even add to the food or give directly to the dog and it serves as deworming method. I'm not a fan of injection and tablets. So if you can get this oil fine. Just ask for the edible adin.
is this the palm kernel oil? Cause a lot of guys have been saying I don't know what I am looking for .

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC / What Happens To Unwanted Dogs In Nigeria? / Samoyed Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.