Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. (1873 Views)

Francis Odega Celebrate Birthday With Cute Photo / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Charly Boy Is 62yr Today- See Birthday Wishes From Wife, Parents - See More At: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by gbolakpine(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2014

Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by mizjules(f): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday my pope, may you continue to do the will of God and not man, and may God's grace continue to be with you Amen

1 Like

Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by Maccoy1(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
.brb
Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by simplemach(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
God bless you, Holy Father.
Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by echobee(f): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday,pope kiss
Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Hbd my pope.

I'm going to say one Hail Mary for you interceding for many more years to come. I love you pope.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by axortedbabe(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Hbd papal..
Re: It's Pope Francis Birthday... Send Your Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hapi bufday Pope Francis... May God continue to bless u as u work in his vine yard. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Shina Peters' Wife Sammie Peters Down With Cancer / Kim Kardashian Revealed She And Kanye Have Sex 500 Times A Day / Billboard Names Greatest Rappers Of All Time. NO TUPAC! Snoopy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.