Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

35 Year Old Man Rapes 6year Old Girl, Says He Was Bewitched (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 35 Year Old Man Rapes 6year Old Girl, Says He Was Bewitched (PIC) (635 Views)

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / 60 Year Old Grandmother Kris Jenner Marries 35 Year Old Boyfriend Corey Gamble / See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Year Old Man Rapes 6year Old Girl, Says He Was Bewitched (PIC) by naijaspice: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UtHYRryBRa0/VJE_SqvjYFI/AAAAAAAAIUs/vxkiBfm5FKk/s1600/kassim23.jpg[/img]

A 35-year-old man named Kazeem Yusuf is in deep sh*t after raping a six-year-old Nursery 2 pupil. He forcefully had sexual relationship her in his room at Kosodo area of Oranyan, Ibadan on Sunday, December 7, 2014..... ( continue)

In her statement to the police, the traumatised little girl said that
“when we got to the man’s house, he gave my friend who is his niece money to go and buy sachet water for him. He lives on the first floor of an old storey building with wooden staircase.“Before my friend came back, the man carried me and put me on the bed. He did not remove my dress or my pants but just drew my pants aside. He started doing something to me. I was crying but no one came. My friend came back and we left for home. My mother saw me crying and asked whether I was hungry but I told her to look at my private part as blood was coming out.”... (continue)
http://www.naijaspice.net/2014/12/35-year-old-man-rapes-6year-old-girl.html#more
Re: 35 Year Old Man Rapes 6year Old Girl, Says He Was Bewitched (PIC) by Joshkid(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
heehehehehehe
Re: 35 Year Old Man Rapes 6year Old Girl, Says He Was Bewitched (PIC) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Paid Pakistani Actresses Here / Basketmouth's Proposed New Look - What Do You Think / Lmao Of The Day;.....and Best Award Reaction Goes To Nigerian Uzo Aduba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.