Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yaya Toure Deserves 2014 African Player Of The Year Award, Says Lawal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Deserves 2014 African Player Of The Year Award, Says Lawal (459 Views)

'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Musa, Enyeama, 23 Others Nominated For African Player Of The Year 2014 / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Deserves 2014 African Player Of The Year Award, Says Lawal by sexygirl12(f): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
The former Super Eagles midfielder has tipped the Ivorian to be crowned Africa’s best player at the 2014 Glo/Caf awards in January
Former Nigeria international, Garba Lawal has said Cote d’Ivoire and Manchester City player, Yaya Toure is worthy to be named 2014 African player of the year.
Ivorian midfielder Yaya Toure was decorated African Player of the Year for the third time at the last edition held in Lagos and is a strong contender for a fourth crown.
According to Lawal, it will be a miracle to see the duo of Ahmed Musa and Vincent Enyeama beat the in-form Elephants’ captain to the honour.
"Though, I won’t be among the voters, I really think the winners should be Yaya Toure. I’ve been watching him week in week out and his performance tells it all. That is my opinion,” Lawal told Goal....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-austin-ejide Pockets 300,000 Euros Per Season / UEFA Team Of The Year / Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is / Bet Predictions Of The Day / January 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.