Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today (1148 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
I just got a very sad news just now. Some Military Officers one who happens to be my course mate were killed earlier today in Adamawa by Boko Haram members. His name is Major Solomon Umaru. He is one of the finest young officers you would ever meet. We officers and Course-mates are crying uncontrollably presently. Why do our young have to keep loosing their lives for those who have made Nigeria what it is Today. I will appreciate if this can be placed on Front page. We need to know what is really going on within the Military Hierarchy. The Officer just gave birth to his third child a few months ago
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by enoqueen: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
If this gist is true then cry cry
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
enoqueen:
If this gist is true then cry cry

Its true, You know him? He his an EX-Jam (AFMS)
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by lecturerdabo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bijimi, hw u dey? watch ur backooooh
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Caseless: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
R.I.P
He's our hero!
Gej and his security chiefs wont protect us as citizens.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
lecturerdabo:
Bijimi, hw u dey? watch ur backooooh

I would sir..thank you. GOD is the protector of all Humans.
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
bjims:

I just got a very sad news just now. Some Military Officers one who happens to be my course mate were killed earlier today in Adamawa by Boko Haram members. I had to write this to you because earlier today I read the Chief of Air Staff say the Military has decimated Boko Haram on Nairaland but I honestly dont know what to believe again. His name is Major Solomon Umaru. He is from FCT and one of the finest young officers you would ever meet. We officers and Course-mates are crying uncontrollably presently. Why do our young have to keep loosing their lives for those who have made Nigeria what it is Today. I will appreciate if this can be placed on Front page. We need to know what is really going on within the Military Hierarchy. The Officer just gave birth to his third child less than four months ago.....

are u d source? how true is the info ?
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by miqos02(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
i hope its not true
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

are u d source? how true is the info ?

I made a latter post this morning with his pictures. Its happened yesterday and I don't peddle rumors. You can confirm on his face book page. solomon umaru
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by lalasticlala(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2014
bjims:

I made a latter post this morning with his pictures. Its happened yesterday and I don't peddle rumors. You can confirm on his face book page. solomon umaru

ya I saw d link u posted on my thread.

can u post d link to his Facebook here?
Re: Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

ya I saw d link u posted on my thread.

can u post d link to his Facebook here?

sent it to ur inbox.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? / Why My Regime Executed Drug Peddlers, Jailed Journalists – Buhari / Photos From The Violence At Oshodi This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.