Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious (647 Views)

'Career' Wife Or Full-time House Wife / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious by alaura: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
For me i prefer office work cos. Being a full time house wife is not only boring but tedious, dealing with children throwing tantrums etcs,house chores, cooking going to d market etc. Whats ur take guys
Re: Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious by holatin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
nothing is tedious at home expect you Ve quadruplets you taking care of
Re: Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Both is tedious. Only difference is that you are paid for working in the office but at home you are more or less a family slave with no salary because everyone is expecting you to do this and that for them. Your own issues always come last and the height of it is that appreciation or gratitude for who you are slaving for to ensure they are happy and comfortable isn't guaranteed. So why don't you kuku work where you know whether they appreciate your efforts or not at the end of the month Your salary must enter your account

2 Likes

Re: Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious by agarawu23(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
the choice of ur husband will determine. as for me, my wife cant do office job even if she get 100 masters "kokan aye " undecided
Re: Office Work Or Being A Full Time House Wife Which Is More Tedious by remsonik(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
I can never be a full time house wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New arrivals / Do You Trust Yourself? / Things To Do When You Are Sad...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.