Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor (747 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Breaking: Five Injured As Explosion Hits Beer Parlor In Lagos / VIDEO; Popular Prophet Caught On Top A Married Woman [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by germainediva(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
A friend needs your advice.........after work last night,he walked into a beer parlor not too far from his house with two of his male friends only to sight his wife eating nkwobi(cow meat) and a bottle of origin tho she was alone he just ignored her and took another table with his friends,and did not respond to her greetings,she finished her meal payed and went home.......he has refused to talk to her or even eat her food,tho she has been pleading with. Him since dat she was bored and wanted to eat dat 4 a while now and she had mentioned it to him but he kept postponing.....he's still boilling and want to send her back to her parents 4 a while just to teach her a lesson......have trying to talk out of it .......please your advice is needed
Re: Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by prewtyjulie(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
I tot u ppl wants an independent woman?
Re: Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
no comment
Re: Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by overdrive(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
he shld bring d groove into his marriage.i guess they are newly married.he shld tale his wife out once in a while.he shld also grow up
Re: Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by DickDastardly(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
They should open a joint beer palour business for proximity to pepper-souping and beering mehormehor!
Re: Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Send her back cause she ate out? He should grow up jhur.
Re: Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor by ikeno(m): 5:09am On Dec 18, 2014
MzPreshie:
Send her back cause she ate out? He should grow up jhur.
I wonder oo.not even with someone but by herself.

Maka chukwu,this is injustice.

(1) (Reply)

Emotions, Encomiums At Premiere Of Airtel Touching Lives / Now That I Have Installed The Latest Whatsapp / Pan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.