Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Were Your Career Development Experiences In 2014 - Share And Learn. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Were Your Career Development Experiences In 2014 - Share And Learn. (451 Views)

A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / Career Development At Sijison Training / 5 Steps To Enhancing Valuable Job Connections In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Were Your Career Development Experiences In 2014 - Share And Learn. by Excelinpages(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
2014 is gradually winding down and about to enter oblivion yet the year was filled with hopes and its challenges. All these contribute to the experience we now have.

If in the year you tried looking for a job, changed jobs and career path etc If you were successful or not so lucky or maybe you chose to take a break to equip yourself (like me) or you chose to further your studies, I urge you to share your tale.

If probably you launched a Job landing stunt like the famous Alfred Ajani, I also enjoin you to share. There are many avid readers waiting to learn something new from your experience. Your story can also encourage someone who may be getting frustrated with the whole job affair.

P.S, this is a sharing and learning post, so please reach out.

Thanks in anticipation,

Yours in the quest for Excellence
Excelinpages.

(1) (Reply)

Are Accounting Certs Losing Their Shine? / The World's Best Bike Racer Story / Urgent Vacancy At Kiosk Premium (marketing Media Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.