Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Are You In Love With Now? - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Are You In Love With Now? (14517 Views)

My Dad Falls In Love Every Ten Years — Baba Ijebu’s Son / I'm In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Lesbo Alert! shocked

grin grin grin Hi legless and spineless
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

Mr.Crackles it seems we r the only men here
lmao. . . .how man y men Brash go attract?

Birds of the same feather flock together? grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Who called you baby angry angry angry Just holler at me and i will come and sort them out sharpish grin grin grin
Cheii, 419, it was you jor! shocked cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Heheheheeheheeheh, its all good baby love, go for it jare shop till u drop too,

I miss u ooo, no be small so tay I dey shout ya name for ma sleep too, grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Yeah E Ku Odun and Iye dun too, tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wish u a wonderful and Blessed 2009 too ma sweets kiss
awwww, thanks sweetie. . . .same to you.

Shugbon, take it easy on NL men o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol, bite me! cheesy grin cheesy

You won't beg me angry If you like yourself, you berra do as J-girl is doing and bring just 7 virgins under the age of 30 to my office tonight, otherwise i will tell you what she said about you angry angry angry grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

awwww, thanks sweetie. . . .same to you.

Shugbon, take it easy on NL men o shocked shocked shocked

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and they will be fine too,  grin grin grin

@ Brash

I've just been a little busy, but I stay keeping up wid things, B.T.W, I love what u have going on on the rap threaddddddd, like seriously,  cool
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

You won't beg me angry If you like yourself, you berra do as J-girl is doing and bring just 7 virgins under the age of 30 to my office tonight, otherwise i will tell you what she said about you angry angry angry grin
ewwwww, virgin men are your fetish? Then you might as well keep H202.
Fine boi no pimples grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Heheheheeheheeheh, its all good baby love, go for it jare shop till u drop too,

I miss u ooo, no be small so tay I dey shout ya name for ma sleep too,  grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Yeah E Ku Odun and Iye dun too,  tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wish u a wonderful and Blessed 2009 too ma sweets kiss
MrCrackles:

Happy holidays too beau.
I hope u all good, itz been a while
U berra have a good one
cheesy tongue kiss

Oya you carry your shoe commot for this thread, na loff and Morenike's wedding we dey discuss, no be high heels, OTHERWISE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE MODERATOR FOR DERAILING THE THREAD angry angry angry grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

so u sef knw grin. bt she no gree respond mayb she develop cold-kini al of a sudden cool

Goodass i'm not dating either one of them (no hard feelings)
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

I thought i advised you not to allow Brash near your knickers and shoes angry angry angry cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked stop am o shocked shocked shocked

Busy_body:

Oya you carry your shoe commot for this thread, na loff and Ibkaye's's wedding we dey discuss, no be high heels, OTHERWISE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE MODERATOR FOR DERAILING THE THREAD angry angry angry grin
Much better. . . .

Lol, make I go eat breakfast jor.

@TOYOSI
Takia of yourself, mademoiselle. Take it easy on th iyan wey dey make your booty grow anothe rbooty. lol, laterz wink
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

lmao!! grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
ibkaye:

Cheii, 419, it was you jor! shocked cheesy

Who is youjor, show me the person, let me come and teach them some sense, they should know better than to mess with my babyibkaye angry angry angry grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao. . . .how man y men Brash go attract?

Birds of the same feather flock together? grin grin grin

And Ebony pls don't take this harshly but I don't seem to like you very much and I don't like Mr.Crackles either. (Sorry if I upset u in any way)
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

Too late mate, Ebony is already dating you whether you like it or not grin I warned you though, now you just have to grin and bear it till Ebony gets bored of you and chews you up and spits you out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

no b u i dey talk to jare.

me n ES don ask BB tire make she take H2, she dodge. i ask her anoda thing she dodge again
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Who is youjor, show me the person, let me come and teach them some sense, they should know better than to mess with my babyibkaye angry angry angry grin
let me just come and twist ya mouth  angry grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

som1 developd cold-dik wt yhu abi y u dey vex like ds naw  grin. newayz, ur locatn near mine, we'l av som pratikalz 2 make up 4 wareva u missn. no run oo  cool

You wan make practicals with Iyalode inside yaba left, you sure say your insurance fit cover am cool just name the date okobo grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

And Ebony please don't take this harshly but I don't seem to like you very much and I don't like Mr.Crackles either. (Sorry if I upset u in any way)
lmao, dude, I really don't care grin grin grin

I find you quite funny sha
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
lmao. . . .BusyBody, how would you feel if Tumfulu tells you he doesn't like you? tongue
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@TOYOSI
Takia of yourself, mademoiselle. Take it easy on th iyan wey dey make your booty grow anothe rbooty. lol, laterz wink

LOL, Mi amore, take it easy,  kiss
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
ibkaye:

let me just come and twist ya mouth  angry grin

No, you don't have to fight them, I told you i have got your back, just tell me where this youjor person is, and watch me deal with him or her, they will not try it next time, i guarantee that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Too late mate, Ebony is already dating you whether you like it or not grin I warned you though, now you just have to grin and bear it till Ebony gets bored of you and chews you up and spits you out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Busy body how do u know all this
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

You wan make practicals with Iyalode inside yaba left, you sure say your insurance fit cover am cool just name the date okobo grin grin grin
took u 4eva oboko! no nid 2 prove anyfin bt 4 avoidance of doubt 26th!
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

No, you don't have to fight them, I told you i have got your back, just tell me where this youjor person is, and watch me deal with him or her, they will not try it next time, i guarantee that cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao wo enu e cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao. . . .BusyBody, how would you feel if Tumfulu tells you he doesn't like you? tongue

Ha, don't talk like that, THAT IS TOOOOOOOO DEEP shocked Maybe, just maybe, I will jump off the next cliff or in front of the train cry Don't tell him this though, it's not nice to let on too much about how much you love a guy, they will just take advantage of you cry I love me some Tumfulu grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

Busy body how do u know all this

Telepathy baby wink wink wink grin

Alagolo, Xio is under your spells and is spellbound by you, are you sure you didn't mix too much ingredient into the pot, you can be greedy sometimes you know grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

took u 4eva oboko! no nid 2 prove anyfin bt 4 avoidance of doubt 26th!

Anu re nse mi, iwo bobo yi grin grin grin Translation - I am in loff with this guy grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Anu re nse mi, iwo bobo yi grin grin grin Translation - I am in loff with this guy grin grin grin
another way of sayn u jus developd cold-[i]kini [/i]abi?  smiley

d xlashun 4 dose whu've not bn 2 kilasi, abi? grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
ibkaye:

lmao wo enu e cheesy

Abi na, see her mouth, told you i'd whoop youjor's arse, did you see the way I raked her and gave her uppercut and backhand grin grin grin Told you i am the local champion at fighting cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Abi na, see her mouth, told you i'd whoop youjor's arse, did you see the way I raked her and gave her uppercut and backhand grin grin grin Told you i am the local champion at fighting cheesy cheesy cheesy
crase girl, how can you whoop your own arse? cheesy

*checking out location*

No wonder. . . grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

another way of sayn u jus developd cold-[i]kini [/i]abi? smiley

Iwo omode ti ko mo efo yi, ti owo mi ba ba e, kai, anu re nse mi grin grin grin Translation for people who don't understand - I love the way goodass is in tune with his feminine sides, esspecially the way he knows the lyrics to all the romantic love songs out there. I just hope no one think i am cheapening myself by throwing myself at him undecided I can't help the way i feel for him kiss
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
ibkaye:

crase girl, how can you whoop your own arse? cheesy

*checking out location*

No wonder. . . grin

lol, you are silly grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Movie Names A-Z (Game) / Guess The Present Location Of The Last Poster / UNSCRAMBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.