Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks (735 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / So, How Specifically Can You Add Your Daily Diet / Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
can you add your parent as a friend on social networks e.g nl, fb , 2go and the likes. For me, yes o! Because i dnt have any skeleton in my cupboard(timeline). You nko? Can you do it. #nofakecomments
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
sure.
For the same reason you gave.
I gat nothing to hide and I know the kinda friends I have...very civil humans (@least no fear of them falling my hand wink)
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Atk01(f): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
My mum is my facebook friend- but she has forgotten her password-, and on Whatsapp too. There was a time my dp on whatsapp was with a camisole, and she asked me why I didn't snap with ordinary bra. grin angry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atk01:
My mum is my facebook friend- but she has forgotten her password-, and on Whatsapp too. There was a time my dp on whatsapp was with a camisole, and she asked me why I didn't snap with ordinary bra. grin angry.
huh! I knw u must hav fasted 4 days dat she shud 4get her password. #amoruyin
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
sure.
For the same reason you gave.
I gat nothing to hide and I know the kinda friends I have...very civil humans (@least no fear of them falling my hand wink)
woo hoo!
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I can,but she will always critize my dp(if itz bad)
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Atk01(f): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Microflux:
huh! I knw u must hav fasted 4 days dat she shud 4get her password. #amoruyin
Loool cheesy my brother opened the account for her, she isn't into facebook at all, so she wasn't even bothered.
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Diffdeef(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
What would my parents be doing on social networks at the first place?

They're too busy for that.

I barely even have my siblings on social networks except my immediate elder bro. grin wouldn't want any of em to know my activities online,My Contacts/friends on social networks are mostly people around my age and just few are older.

That reminds me when my church pastor asked for my bbm pin and added me one certain time like that...he had been on my contact list for months,those periods were hell cos I had to restrain some certain updates and uploads of mine. Later Got tired and removed him. sad
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
my mother and dad are my friends on facebook. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by teewai3(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
my mum dey always dey online pass me sef!! her data plan is always on, we dey chat wella!! we only use it as a means of communicatiin
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Equado(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
During my undergrad days...my dad added me on facebook and posted this word on my wall"how are you son"...I quickly blocked asap
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by major466(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nope, Facebook stinks. Twitter will be nice.
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Baddestguyp(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
my mum sent me a message on Fb. I accepted but blocked her immediately
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by HFOG(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yep. And I look forward to having my baby on my friend list.
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by rutibaby(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Of course. That would be fun. Love it
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by fingard02k(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hell no..Im still battling with my sis-in-law.. She has been giving me tough time asin man to man marking every time i update my DP or status on whatsapp.. Wil soon block her. Btw who is she (my mum) looking for on facebook abi whatsapp?
Re: Can You Add Your Parent As A Friend On Social Networks by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have my mum and dad both on BBM and Facebook. Sometimes, I get cautious of what I post. grin

There was a day like that when I posted on Facebook "That annoying moment, when your mum had borrowed money from you, and on the pay(back)day, she started reminding you how she carried you in her stomach for 9 months and backed you for 3 years". grin grin

She called me immediately, and took it serious. She was like, "send me your full name and address again, I'm gonna send this your 30k back to you right now thru Western Union. You've forgotten how I washed your clothes when you were small, how I cooked daily cuz of you blah blah" I was like "really mum, if you wanna gimme my money back you know my full name, na you born me, and you know my address too cuz you sent me some pictures thru mail last week"

Till today, she never give me. Tho, I receive some other money from her, but that particular one taahh. Na one of those things jaree.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

?????did You Know????? / Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* / Happy New Month/may Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.