Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

(Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. (41662 Views)

John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by watchindelta(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Nkem owoh be like man way wan suck something pinkish smh.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:

This is Groupie and not selfie #lols cheesy grin oya say thank you sir tongue

my frnd there's nothing like Groupie..
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by oluamid(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Camera360
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by IYANGBALI: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2014
abfany:
See this old men sha grin they look good though
na money dey talk

1 Like

Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2014
StevinMorgan:

there is as in group sexx
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Troycity0147: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Nkem I think ur too old for this sh**t
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by mistabiola: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2014
StevinMorgan:

You're too local for my likening::: If you lack knowledge about a particular field of study, you should ask those who knows better and not creating a scene like you know more than your brain can contain cheesy grin we have groupies, ussies, shelfies and even sealfies tongue Be conversant bro, we're in computer age grin grin
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by DAVE5(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2014
lool
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by herald9: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Now am hurt.... U better beg me wif Money now b4 it's too late

Beg you with money kwa...

you should be happi pesin don show interest in ur supposed gf...if she was ughlee no one wld av given a fuqcheesy
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by eedrees(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

wink

Your red eyes tho
wink
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:

Beg you with money kwa...

you should be happi pesin don show interest in ur supposed gf...if she was ughlee no one wld av given a fuqcheesy
y will I be happy, infact am threatened
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by herald9: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
y will I be happy, infact am threatened

angry
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by StevinMorgan(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:

You're too local for my likening::: If you lack knowledge about a particular field of study, you should ask those who knows better and not creating a scene like you know more than your brain can contain cheesy grin we have groupies, ussies, shelfies and even sealfies tongue Be conversant bro, we're in computer age grin grin

thanks
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by mistabiola: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
StevinMorgan:

thanks

It is my pleasure. #Iloveyou #peace
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Cashio(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
abfany:
See this old men sha grin they look good though
and wen has old age become a curse..even u will grow old someday..what matters is living ur dreams.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by adeiujj(f): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
wow, thats impressive

Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Olypeppy(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

So what's wrong there? Free 'em mbok
guess u didn't read my last sentence ..ndok
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Olypeppy:
guess u didn't read my last sentence ..ndok
Nsi mgbehe edo?

Abeg mtcheeew
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
the girl bwest make sense ooo

042 tins on point.

Ngwo/Udi babes repping it just like that.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Olypeppy(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Nsi mgbehe edo?

Abeg mtcheeew
hahaha.....Someone is bored.....but I reject.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Olypeppy:
hahaha.....Someone is bored.....but I reject.

Nope!!!
I am not bored. I just don't like you
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by fejikudz(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2014
grin
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by magabounce(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Since itz selfie topic na... All d ladies hv taken ovr d thread... smh fr una oo
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by loomer: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
which kind yeye gate de the background?
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Michel886(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Babysho:
I wan tlk money good b4 o..but as i see Mr Ibu and dt e collar wey e open flat lyk Airplane wing...
Carry your dictionary. Look for the word 'COSTUME'... undecided
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Nzecorneboy: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Tinyemeka:

042 tins on point.

Ngwo/Udi babes repping it just like that.
you be O42 dude?
proudly reping O42
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by wtfCode: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
grayht:
Mr Ibu, dem force u snap d pics... Continues pushup 654, 655, 656, 657..
dem force u to comment? if u lyk do push up to 70,000...that ur arms, chest n' legs wey look thinner than lizards own no go improve.
#trustme.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by tainot2002(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
They look good.Mr. Ibu,the comedian of our time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by simdam500(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gflat :
Did they just finish devouring that lady? undecided
three_some u mean?
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Babysho(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Michel886:
Carry your dictionary. Look for the word 'COSTUME'... undecided

What has dat got to do with the scene of the picture...you are absolute stupid and also idealess about how to use words....u sound dumb with d numb and effectless sentences you made...why not put a coma instead of a full stop...Brat
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Tinyemeka(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
you be O42 dude?
proudly reping O42
Kedi nke mere last na ogbe?
Kedi ebe I pasa?
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Nzecorneboy: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Kedi nke mere last na ogbe?
Kedi ebe I pasa?
apasakwam emene ooo
kedu area nke gi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Timi Dakolo: "Your Pastor Commits Fornication, You Call It..." / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.