Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year (3606 Views)

Massive Recruitment Im H S A Company. / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company / An Offer That Changes Everything! A One Time Real Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truerebel fashion company- fashionhands- shapeyou. whenever people catch up with d frauldulent activities of this coy he changes name immediately so as to continue to scam job seekers, defraud nigerians and sell fake jewelries

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by prospersat: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
True talk bro. I was invited for interview at the coy. Looking at the product they sell I don't think it can pay salaries of staffs for 6months. Such company need to be dealt with. God help job seekers
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by kendraloops(f): 3:53am On Dec 18, 2014
guy, its ok! leave them alone and get on with your life. stop tracking them all over the place, try to get over it. saw all your previous threads,it hurts u deeply but u need to get over it!!

3 Likes

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Hussyk: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
kendraloops:
guy, its ok! leave them alone and get on with your life. stop tracking them all over the place, try to get over it. saw all your previous threads,it hurts u deeply but u need to get over it!!
#LOBATAN !
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2014
kendraloops:
Nigeria is where it is today because the bulk of Nigerians have your mindset.

When something is wrong and you have been a victim, you don't just walk away, you do all you can to ensure no one else falls for it because there will always be gullible job seekers out there.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by hapiness44(f): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2014
kendraloops:
seriously! Was about to type this!,ayoad move on already! This is almost the end of another year,let it be a lesson you learnt this year..it won't do u any good, if you continue doing this..
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by hapiness44(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
blink182:

When something is wrong and you have been a victim, you don't just walk away, you do all you can to ensure no one else falls for it because there will always be gullible job seekers out there.
sincerely! Its not about the mindset..any jobseeker that follows this forum is already aware that true rebel is a no go area. I feel the matter is overstretched already.the last thread that was created bout the all matter, both parties said their part of the story,it should have ended there.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
hapiness44:
sincerely! Its not about the mindset..any jobseeker that follows this forum is already aware that true rebel is a no go area. I feel the matter is overstretched already.the last thread that was created bout the all matter, both parties said their part of the story,it should have ended there.
I see your point.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2014
We are only asking him to change his ways and not name. just as d mark of a tiger cannot b removed so also truerebel now known as shapeyou cannot deceive us. www.shapeyou.com.ng

1 Like

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by kendraloops(f): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2014
blink182:

seems you don't understand this. I'm not in support of the coy, actually a close relative of mine went through the horrors pple went through with them but is it by whining all over the interner that will make him feel better? what steps has he taken to bring some sort of closure to the coy? scammers would never go out of circulation, its up to you to be wise.

The Op that's ranting all over was also an accessory to the whole thing but cos it was profiting him then, he kept mute. So if things didn't turn sour he'd still be with them, selling fake jewelleries to pple?
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Ayoad:
We are only asking him to change his ways and not name. just as d mark of a tiger cannot b removed so also truerebel now known as shapeyou cannot deceive us. www.shapeyou.com.ng
The dude behind this scam is really creative. I wonder how he gets his customers. I can not say shapeyou is a scam though as the product seems genuine enough.

kendraloops:

seems you don't understand this. I'm not in support of the coy, actually a close relative of mine went through the horrors pple went through with them but is it by whining all over the interner that will make him feel better? what steps has he taken to bring some sort of closure to the coy? scammers would never go out of circulation, its up to you to be wise.
The Op that's ranting all over was also an accessory to the whole thing but cos it was profiting him then, he kept mute. So if things didn't turn sour he'd still be with them, selling fake jewelleries to pple?
What sort of closure do you want, you want him to report to CAC and EFCC? Maybe you do not know so I will tell you, government agencies hardly react to petitions unless it will earn them money or get them in serious trouble if they ignore. The subject does the bulk of his transactions online and that is the best place to attack.

True Op was an accomplice but now he is changed and is in the best position to ensure others are protected from this job racquet. I hope you understand.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by dhantey324(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Una don come again abi? December season don reach, una don craze come NL 2 seek adverts..I still see this whole true rebel sh!t as some cheap publicity stunt.. If their stuffs are fake go to NPF, DSS, SON anybody not NL.. Stop fooling peeps, there are other ways to creative ways seek ads.

1 Like

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by kendraloops(f): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
blink182:
The dude behind this scam is really creative. I wonder how he gets his customers. I can not say shapeyou is a scam though as the product seems genuine enough.

What sort of closure do you want, you want him to report to CAC and EFCC? Maybe you do not know so I will tell you, government agencies hardly react to petitions unless it will earn them money or get them in serious trouble if they ignore. The subject does the bulk of his transactions online and that is the best place to attack.

True Op was an accomplice but now he is changed and is in the best position to ensure others are protected from this job racquet. I hope you understand.

op's changed because he was sacked!!!!
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
kendraloops:

op's changed because he was sacked!!!!
Yes I know but now that he's changed we should let him, I see your view though.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by donigspain2(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
kendraloops:
SMH. #PatheticThought

1 Like

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by busuyem: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ayoad:
Truerebel fashion company- fashionhands- shapeyou. whenever people catch up with d frauldulent activities of this coy he changes name immediately so as to continue to scam job seekers, defraud nigerians and sell fake jewelries

As far as I am concerned, I don't think they're fake in anyway. I also work as their delivery agent in Ekiti State now, I do that with my job though. I've not smelt anything wrong till date anyway. I almost refused to pick up the job when I first saw what u posted about them here sometimes ago. Guy, 4give whatever could have been the skirmish between u and them, and let the bigone be bigone. Thanks.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
busuyem:

As far as I am concerned, I don't think they're fake in anyway. I also work as their delivery agent in Ekiti State now, I do that with my job though. I've not smelt anything wrong till date anyway. I almost refused to pick up the job when I first saw what u posted about them here sometimes ago. Guy, 4give whatever could have been the skirmish between u and them, and let the bigone be bigone. Thanks.
have u forgotton that some delivery men were arrested september this year at benue state for delivering fake jewelries? your time is coming. best of luck

4 Likes

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by busuyem: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ayoad:
have u forgotton that some delivery men were arrested september this year at benue state for delivering fake jewelries? your time is coming. best of luck

I don't knw what u're talking though, none of those I delivered to ever complained for once. I even made sure they opened the packages b4 me to be sure they're satisfied with what was delivered. I even told them to call me in case there was complaint of any form and till now, I've received none yet. What's ur point, guy? Are u trying to keep fighting a man's business because he offended u? The time u're spending in tarnishing another's man's image here is enough for u to start ur 'original' business and make original profits from it. Stop this, pls.

4 Likes

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by davex201: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
The op is only trying to protect inexperience job seekers and unsuspecting nigerians from being defrauded. my aunty friend had also fall a victim to this company. op fire on.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by adanduka: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm buying from this company.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by kendraloops(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
obinna002:

Thank you jare, more blessings to you!
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by davide470(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ayoad, this is the last thread you will open as regards this issue.

Kindly note.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
davide470:
Ayoad, this is the last thread you will open as regards this issue.

Kindly note.
when an evil man is concealed or protected from facing his consequences, he grows from bad to worst e.g bokoharam. it is only when they are exposed that nigeria will be a better place for me and you. after ona go say nigeria no good
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by busuyem: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ayoad:
when an evil man is concealed or protected from facing his consequences, he grows from bad to worst e.g bokoharam. it is only when they are exposed that nigeria will be a better place for me and you. after ona go say nigeria no good

Who's behaviour is being concealed here? Urs or truerebel's? Pls and pls, have something better to do and pardon the company owner of whatsoever mistake he must have made in ur eyes. No one is above mistake. I'm telling u categorically that no one has named fake or complained about their products since I'v been working with them. One thing I still don't understand in ur claim about the business is that, the clients don't have to pay a dime untill the document is delivered. So, I think people still need to see what they want to buy b4 they pay, what is shady or cunny in the business now? I don't understand how people will see fake products with their eyes and still pay 4 them. U sound funny, bro. As I deliver to the owner, the owner pays me the money after his/her satisfaction in whatever I deliver. Is that not clean enough?
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
busuyem:

Who's behaviour is being concealed here? Urs or truerebel's? Pls and pls, have something better to do and pardon the company owner of whatsoever mistake he must have made in ur eyes. No one is above mistake. I'm telling u categorically that no one has named fake or complained about their products since I'v been working with them. One thing I still don't understand in ur claim about the business is that, the clients don't have to pay a dime untill the document is delivered. So, I think people still need to see what they want to buy b4 they pay, what is shady or cunny in the business now? I don't understand how people will see fake products with their eyes and still pay 4 them. U sound funny, bro. As I deliver to the owner, the owner pays me the money after his/her satisfaction in whatever I deliver. Is that not clean enough?
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
busuyem:

If shapeyou jewelries are not fake,
1. why were the delivery agent in benue arrested?
2. why does does the ceo remove the original lebel of jewelries to deceive nigerians?
3. why is there so much high returns of jewelries by buyers?
4. why does the coe change name of company frequenly to continue to defraud nigerians?
5. why does the jewelries fade after weeks or a month?
6. why is he hiding the identity of the company by not putting the address of the company on the website?

I rest my pen for now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by busuyem: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ayoad:

If shapeyou jewelries are not fake,
1. why were the delivery agent in benue arrested?
2. why does does the ceo remove the original lebel of jewelries to deceive nigerians?
3. why is there so much high returns of jewelries by buyers?
4. why does the coe change name of company frequenly to continue to defraud nigerians?
5. why does the jewelries fade after weeks or a month?
6. why is he hiding the identity of the company by not putting the address of the company on the website?

I rest my pen for now?

U can say what u like about them but u must be sure that God is the rewarder of all. I've just told u all I knw about them till date and I've not seen a glimse of all u're saying. Mind u, whoever will prosper in life will not hinder the prosperity of others. Whoever will build house in life will never join to destroy another man's house. If u will be an MD of a company in life, u won't be destroying another man's company. But to true rebel, if what this guy has said is true, the day I notice it is the day I will back out from working with u because my integrity counts above all other things to me. Thank u all.
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lollsss@ayoad...baba fire on jarey...i day feel you...

Don't mind that delivery man abi na guy...when he is sentenced to a compulsory excursion to the npf cell once,he will understand your points..

Btw,how do you know when their name is changed?you be badoo ooooo....
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by spywareczar(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
its true, this guys are fraudsters
Re: A Company That Changes Its Name 3 Times In A Year by Ayoad: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ayoad:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ringo Telecommunications Limited Is Recruiting / How To Make Money Online By Writing For Infoguidenigeria.com: My Experience / FBN Insurance Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.