Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"My Student Is Extraordinarily Brilliant" - Obsanjo's Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My Student Is Extraordinarily Brilliant" - Obsanjo's Lecturer (599 Views)

I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me / See What Delsu Graduating Student Is Being Poured..(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Student Is Extraordinarily Brilliant" - Obsanjo's Lecturer by liveyourlife: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Recall that Obasanjo enrolled for Ph.D in Theology at the National Open
University of Nigeria, NOUN in October this year with Dr. Tachin of
NOUN as his direct supervisor, while Prof. Ayegboyin was headhunted as Chief Obasanjo’s thesis focuses on Liberation Theology, which is one of the research interests of the Ayegboyin.
Speaking about his student, Obasanjo, Prof. Ayegboyin described him as
a brilliant student.

His words: “He was in my office, this morning, where I took him for two
hours. My impression is that he is extraordinarily brilliant. He asked
probing, intimidating questions. He is extremely interested in that area.”

Hope Obj will include this in Vol. 50¿?

Source

We believe in Education, "No Child Should be Left Behind".
Join your fellow classmates, who are Communicating
and Collaborating with teachers Online around
New lecture materials & Learning.

Visit http://
Re: "My Student Is Extraordinarily Brilliant" - Obsanjo's Lecturer by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 18, 2014
What do we expect you to say before?

Say anything contrary,and Baba will write about you in Volume two of his book.
Re: "My Student Is Extraordinarily Brilliant" - Obsanjo's Lecturer by liveyourlife: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Yomieluv:
What do we expect you to say before?

Say anything contrary,and Baba will write about you in Volume two of his book.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Group Research Work / 5 Qualities OF A First Class Student (must Read) / A Rare Opportunity That Is Not Worth Missing:: 2015 International Education Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.