Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos (1107 Views)

Should I Return This Jordans Or Manage It? (photos) / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos by kachysblog(f): 5:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Father Forces His Own Children To Have $£x With Family Dog, And Records It (LOOK) A ‘devoted family man’ who threw events for local police was allegedly part of ‘one of the most horrific sex rings in memory’ and made his children have sex with a dog. Christopher Sena, whose Facebook page presents an image of a loving husband and responsible father, was arrested on 23 counts that allege incest, bestiality and felony child abuse, sources said. And the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, who accuse Sena of operating in ‘one of the most horrific sex rings in memory’, say they recovered a videotape of two of his children having sex with the family dog

Sena was first arrested on a sexual assault charge in September. The videotape in question was discovered when his wife Deborah and ex-wife Terri were arrested on 11 December.
And the news comes as a shock to the community, in which Sena cultivated a friendly relationship with police and was well-liked by neighbours.

Many of the charges carry sentences that range up to life imprisonment.

For More: http://kachysblog.com/2014/12/father-forces-children-ex-family-dog-records/

Re: Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos by enoqueen: 5:44am On Dec 18, 2014
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos by Beesluv: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2014
insanity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos by echobee(f): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2014
My judgement angry:he should be forced to ave sex with dogs,snakes,goats,cows,rats,and lions angry. Then thrown into a lions den angry. Stewpid man. angry

1 Like

Re: Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos by Omexonomy: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2014
echobee:
My judgement angry:he should be forced to ave sex with dogs,snakes,goats,cows,rats,and lions angry. Then thrown into a lions den angry. Stewpid man. angry
that will be too easy to do. I will suggest that his pe.nis should be strap with C4 bomb use for blasting rock and force to run into sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos by echobee(f): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Omexonomy:
that will be too easy to do. I will suggest that his pe.nis should be strap with C4 bomb use for blasting rock and force to run into sambisa forest
ok! I think this judgement is better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Xxxtedyxxx And Charlesnneji1 / Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) / Ice Prince Was My Junior In Secondary School..... [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.