Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day (855 Views)

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Ask any newlywed couple – even couples that have been married for a long time – and they’ll all say the same thing: The key to a planning successful wedding is in the planning.

Small things go wrong at every wedding. But keep in mind that you can save yourself from migraine headaches and crying spells by making a plan and simply sticking with it.

These simple wedding planning tips will help you take some of the stress away (or at least minimize it!).

Lose the Laziness: One mistake that many couples make is basking in the glow of their engagement until 4-6 months before their wedding date. Then they try to cram all of the planning into a too-short period of time. Of course you should just sit back and be thrilled about your engagement for a while, but then you’ve gotta get cracking!

Buy a Calendar or Datebook: Once you determine your wedding date, set specific dates by which you want to get things accomplished. For example, you got engaged in June, and your wedding date is April 24. On August 31, mark in that you want to have the ceremony location and reception hall reserved. Try to get as much done as possible in the first few months so that the last few months won’t be hectic.

Set Aside Time: Choose a day of the week when you’ll focus on the wedding details, or several days if you’re pressed for time. Sit down together and plan. This eliminates confusion — i.e., the groom thinking he’s supposed to call and check on hall rentals when the bride already has it narrowed down to what will suit their needs.

http://www.rum704.com/2014/12/18/8-simple-tips-to-help-organize-your-big-day/
Re: WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day by orobs93(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Wetin concern me..

if we nor get better presido how I wan take marry?
how I wan take pay children school fees?
how I wan take pay bride price?
how I wan take feed my new extended family?
how I wan take they see light they blast my wife?
must I dig borehole to. get water?
which good roads I wan dey pass?
how I wan take buy motor?
iyou sure say dem nor go kidnap my wife?
you sure say dem nor go rape my wife?

Abeg ee...it's about a good presido or nothing.

1 Like

Re: WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day by iceberylin(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2014
orobs93:
Wetin concern me..

How much dh pat u undecided
Re: WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day by Ellidude(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
orobs93:
Wetin concern me..

Some lazy citizen. Blames everything on the government.

Please take your hate to the Politics section. We don't need it here.
Re: WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day by orobs93(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Ellidude:
Some lazy citizen. Blames everything on the government.

Please take your hate to the Politics section. We don't need it here.

when over 80 percent of the populace are saying the same thing I wonder how some people still come out and defend this government even in their homes sometimes they argue with that mum that the government is working...my brother I don't have any problem with the government but no matter what it will cost the truth must be told...if we want Nigeria to grow...- know u must have faced some of this problems direct and indirectly...pls let us tell ourselves the truth and put sentiments aside.
Re: WEDDING PLANNING- 8 Simple Tips To Help Organize Your Big Day by Ellidude(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2014
orobs93:

when over 80 percent of the populace are saying the same thing I wonder how some people still come out and defend this government even in their homes sometimes they argue with that mum that the government is working...my brother I don't have any problem with the government but no matter what it will cost the truth must be told...if we want Nigeria to grow...- know u must have faced some of this problems direct and indirectly...pls let us tell ourselves the truth and put sentiments aside.
Well, every government is bound to face such. But that debate should be left in the politics section.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / #teamoau : From The Stables Of Hot Inc. – Introducing Oau Awards & Mr/ms Fresher / 2nd International Conference On Applied Information Technology (AIT 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.