Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Quest To Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quest To Know (471 Views)

Seriously! A Dead Man Was Made Quest Of Honor At His Own Wake Keep / The Quest For A Child / A Widow's Quest For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quest To Know by popp(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Cheers people. Why is it that when a child is born, the parents, family members,friends and well wishers will be extremly happy, thanking God. At th baby's tender age, his or her mother will be very proud of the baby claiming that the baby will take her to US, UK and so on, calling him or her sorts of names that attributes success. As a teen, ask him or her, what would u like to become in future? You will hear some things like, "I would like to be a lawyer, I would like to be a doctor, I would like to be an engineer, I would like to be a real estate agent, but at the end of the day, that baby will end up becoming a carpenter. Please folks, why is it so?
Re: Quest To Know by Hazardd(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Quest To Know by kemiola89(f): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Its a simple logic, no one has control over the future.
Re: Quest To Know by Bowaley17(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Only God knows d future...Whatever,as long as he/she is successful in whichever field he/she chooses....
Alubarika ni koko

(1) (Reply)

Bye To Poverty In 2015 / Racism In Family / Question Of The DAY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.