Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bola Tinubu Reveals Reasons Behind APC Vice-president Decision - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bola Tinubu Reveals Reasons Behind APC Vice-president Decision (500 Views)

Mide Martins Reveals Reasons She Fell In Love With Her Estranged Husband Afeez / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married / Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Reveals Reasons Behind APC Vice-president Decision by sylviasilifah(f): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Former Lagos state governor Bola Tinubu has revealed his decisions for stepping out of the race for the APC vice presidential slot.

His statement read:

I am a Nigerian who loves his country and am hopeful about what it can become. I have seen and conducted myself as a patriot long before I thought of myself as a politician. I shall always walk this line and no other.

After all the political calculations are made and the dust of competition has settled, it must be this nation and its people who stand first and foremost. The question becomes whether we stand strong, able to shape ourselves into our best future or will we stand frail and trembling, burdened by the abject failure to surmount the multiple problems confronting us.

It against this backdrop that I assess any action I take. Here I come to my name being placed in consideration as the Vice Presidential candidate for our party, the APC. I have labored hard to move this party from being merely an idea in the minds of a few into being a political organization that might win this election and govern the nation in way that gives the people the hope and opportunity they seek. Nothing is more important to me than to realize this dream not for myself but for the people of this land I so love.

Continue to see the real amebo here..... http://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/bola-tinubu-reveals-reasons-behind-apc-vice-president-decision/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Molested By A Priest In High School – Lola Omotayo / Become A Celebrity With A Twinkle Of An Eye. / How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.