Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (268425 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Orlolahdey(f): 5:23pm On May 24, 2015
nice update

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by uthman305(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2015
Nice story @ oyinprince,more ink to ur pen grin

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
This story is getting more interesting, I can't wait to see the murderer ooo.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by merasnipes(f): 6:49am On May 26, 2015
nice one Oyin. #starvingforOyin. Not eating till we get d murderer.
*runs to d kitchen, grabs EBA n Egusi soup. lipsrsealed
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 2:44pm On May 26, 2015
Oyin update please
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
Wow! Please, I can't wait. Come and update o
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by umahi69: 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Love d suspense...
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2015
It can only be Oyin

You've improved so great that while reading this marathon I read I begin asking myself is this that same Oyin I used to know...

Keep that up boss It's good n makes u a better writer

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2015
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Helen dragged out Sandra from prison cell herself contrary her usual procedure of sending a junior officer to bring the suspect to be questioned to the questioning room.

Uche was already in the room when she entered through the other door and dragged Sandra to a seat.

"Now, don't play games with us this time around" Helen started, placing a leg on the chair Sandra was seated and sitting on the questioning table. "Do you know Ini Williams and Kelvin Okafor"

Sandra who was already wincing in pain took some time to answer the question.

"No" she answered fearfully, but still maintained her stance.

"No?" Helen bit her lips, as anger welled up in her. "I'll ask you again for the last time before I apply force"

"Do you know Ini Williams and Kelvin Okafor?"

"No..." She didn't complete her answer when Helen landed a blow on her face. Blood spilled out from her mouth.

"Do you ..."

"Yes, I know them" Sandra succumbed, in great pain.

"Good, who is Kelvin to you?"

"He's my boss, I work as his secretary"

"Good, what about Ini Williams?"

"She's my friend"

"Now, I'll ask again. Do you know Nike Adejumo?"

"No"

"No?" Helen brought out her pistol to threaten her. "Do you know Nike Adejumo?"

"No, I don't. I didn't make the call, Bola did" she replied shakily

"And who was the call made to?"

"I don't... " she stopped in fear, noticing that the gun had been pointed to her legs and Helen's finger was closer to the trigger.

"I'll take one of your legs if you tell me another lie" Helen threatened.

"She called Ini" Sandra confessed.

"So Bola pretended as Nike and tricked Ini out of the house?"

"Yes"

"Okay, so you were aware of the set up"

"Bola carried that out, I don't know how she organised it"

"So Bola drugged Amarachi and Kelvin?"

"She sent Mark and his boys to do it"

"Hmmm, and who is this Mark?"

"Bola was the one who employed him, I don't know anything about him except that he works for Bola"

"You don't know where we can find him?"

"Yes"

"You better say the truth because we'll find out if you tell us or not and if we find out you told us any lie, you'll be in trouble"

"I'm not lying, I don't know where to find him"

"What about his contact? You don't have his phone number ?"

"I don't, only Bola calls him"

"Okay, what did you guys have to gain setting up Ama and Kelvin"

"Bola wanted to prove to Frank that he could never be loved by Amarachi and also punish Ini for choosing Amarachi instead of her"

"Hmmm, and you helped her?"

"No, I didn't..."

"Shhh... Tell me, what was your own gain in the whole set up"

"I.. I... Nothing"

"Don't lie to me or else... "Helen threatened again

"No... Bola planned the whole thing, she told me that I could have Kelvin to myself if we separated he and Ini"

"Oh! So you were after your Boss?"

Sandra could not answer but tears flowed down from her eyes rapidly. She sniffed in mucus which was already dropping from her nose like a three year old kid.

"You were after your Boss?" Helen asked again.

"Kelvin was mine" Sandra replied in a voice not audible enough as she was still crying.

"Now wipe off your tears and stop crying, let me hear what you're saying" Helen said in a commanding tone. "So, why did you people kill Frank too?"

"No o, we didn't clear frank o" Sandra replied as she tried fruitlessly to dry up her face.

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying , we didn't kill Frank" Sandra insisted. "Bola planned the whole thing so that she could convince Frank to forget Amarachi and have him to herself, so we didn't kill Frank neither did we plan to kill anyone"

"Were you there when Frank and Bola returned to her house after leaving Ini's place that Sunday?"

"No, but Bola called to tell me"

"Did she tell you what happened between them before he left to his salon?"

"She said he was still depressed about the whole thing but she was sure he will come back to her"

"And she didn't tell you if an argument occurred between them that led to her being angry and mistakenly stabbing Frank in the process?"

"No, there was no fight between them. He just left her house depressed"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright"she said and turned to Frank who was watching in silence.

"Order someone to take her back to the cell" she said and walked straight to her office.

Uche joined Helen in her office in ten minutes time, she was sitting on her desk and looking very serious when he entered.

She looked at him and began, "there's more work, I believe that Sandra still has something to hide"

"No, I don't think so. I don't think she has the strength to keep on lying to us after so much torture"

"But we have done fingerprints test for all other suspect and no one is positive"

"What do you mean?"

"I spoke to Dele on phone just now, Ini and Bola's fingerprints are not the one on the knife"

"Hmmm... I think the fingerprints test is even enough for now"

"Why?"

"It's possible that these suspects did not commit the murder themselves. It's possible they sent someone"

"Hmmm, true" Helen shook her head slowly. "I think we still have to look into Ken's matter closely"

"Yes, we'll do that" Uche agreed. "But we need to find this Mark that was sent to drug Amarachi and Kelvin. It is possible that things went wrong between Bola and Frank and she sent Mark to kill him"

"Wow! Yeah, you're making some sense there. That Mark must have been sent to kill Frank by Bola and then use the knife to implicate Amarachi"

"Oh o! We are thinking the same way" Uche commented, "I remember Bola used to speak so ill of Amarachi"

"Yeah, we'll try get more into that before the end of today"

"Yeah, I'll be right back" Uche said and turned to take his leave.

"Okay"

He turned back again on remembering something, "I think there's still one more person we are not taking serious in our investigation, we may still have to do one more fingerprints test"

"Who's the person we're not taking serious?"

"Bode"

.... to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What do you people want from me again?" Ken barked at Helen and Uche as they walked into his office as he quickly tried to hide something under his desk quickly.

"I don't want you guys in here, please get out"

"Calm down Ken we've only come to ask you some questions" Helen replied boldly, not noticing what Ken tried to hide but also not intimidated by Ken's behaviour.
"Or how would you like it if we decide to take you over to our station and do the questioning there?"

Ken stared deeply at them for a moment before he spoke again, this time in a less harsh manner. "What can I do for you? Be quick about it please"

"Good, all you need to do is answer our questions and don't lie to us"

"I told you everything already, I didn't kill that Bastard not because I wasn't capable of carrying out my threat but because I didn't have the opportunity" Ken blasted. "Stop troubling me"

"Shut up! How dare you talk to the police like that? Ain't you aware of who's standing in your presence?" Uche slammed

"I don't care if its the President of the nation who's in my presence, I know my rights"

"Shut up Ken" Uche commanded

"I won't, you guys should get out of here"

"Shhhh..." Helen placed a finger on her lips, instructing Uche to be quiet.

Ken was also quiet and watched as Helen followed a trace of a whitish substance onhis table. He quickly tried to use his body cover the desk locker, in a bid to stop Helen from opening it.

"What do you want?" He howled at her.

"Give way Ken or I'll apply force" Helen threatened.

"No" Ken refused stubbornly, he opened his locker, scattered it and finally brought out his pistol

He just pointed it at Helen when Uche rendered him unconscious as he hit his gun on Ken's head.

++ Two hours later ++

Ken eyes opened as a bucket of water was poured on his face where he was laid on the floor.

Uche held his collar and shook him violently, he dragged him up to a sitting position and left him again, Ken fell back with his back on the floor. It took Ken some few seconds before he could remember what happened last to him.

Four faces surrounded him, three men and a lady. The only faces he could recognise with his blurred vision were Helen's and Uche. He sat up and folded his legs, a gun was pointed at him by one of the officers surrounding him.

"Welcome back Ken" Uche scorned, he squatted to Ken's position and laid a light slap on his mouth. "What were you trying to do? Kill two police officers in your office?"

Ken looked at them quietly with rage in his eyes, his breathing was loud in the quiet room.

"So you deal with cocaine? That's interesting to find out, it makes us confident that you really know about the murder"

"I didn't kill the bastard" Ken replied loudly, gnashing his teeth.

"Well, we have other questions to ask you. Someone else will deal with your case" Uche continued, "do you know Mark?"

"Mark? Mark?" Ken barked as he clenched his fist, he began to speak loudly to himself.

"I should have known that Mark is a big coward, I should have killed the fool when I discovered his cowardice" he turned to Uche again. "He told you about me right ? He told you that I buy my stuffs from him?"

"Good, you know him very well" Uche continued, ignoring his question. "You'll take us to him tomorrow"

... to be continued

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Felinize: 2:17pm On May 27, 2015
Nice one @op kip it up
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by d4real890(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
Ur story is breathtaking God bless u God bless nairaland
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
Oyin,you are such a genius! What a wow,keep it up,cant wait for the next update.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by soniachuks(f): 3:09pm On May 27, 2015
well done sir
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Chimdim: 4:10pm On May 27, 2015
Oyin ride on, the Lord is ur strenght
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2015
Wow Oyin have washed his hands and can now dine with the elders of the literature section

This piece is just wow don't know the adjective to qualify this but just know you've greatly improved

I think we're close to the end of this piece because everything is falling in place
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by IamYhudii(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
D truth is beginning to unfold, thank goodness! Ama n Kel will b vindicated soon. Oyin, u'v done noble by updating, we want more please, more ink to ur pen.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 5:46pm On May 27, 2015
Oyin u go fit challenge Daniel steel or any of those bestsellers. Keep it up
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
more ink 2 yur pen.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Dahprech(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Finally ghost mode deactivated enjoying d story
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by umahi69: 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
Keep it up....

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2015
Wow! Just read all your comments now and I'm encouraged, can't start to mention you all but I'm very grateful smiley . Thanks

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by omobola200(f): 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
Nice update Oyin, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Orlolahdey(f): 1:36am On May 28, 2015
Nice update..God bless
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hichat28(f): 7:26am On May 28, 2015
Oyinprince:
Wow! Just read all your comments now and I'm encouraged, can't start to mention you all but I'm very grateful smiley . Thanks

u ve a 9ce story......more ink to ur pen
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by SPDAZZY(f): 7:35am On May 28, 2015
Great work. Can't wait
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by seunviju(f): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
Adupe 4 the update
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Shoelace1(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
Thanks a lot Oyin. U're good @ what u're doing
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by mimicious(f): 10:06pm On May 28, 2015
Oyinprince:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What do you people want from me again?" Ken barked at Helen and Uche as they walked into his office as he quickly tried to hide something under his desk quickly.

"I don't want you guys in here, please get out"

"Calm down Ken we've only come to ask you some questions" Helen replied boldly, not noticing what Ken tried to hide but also not intimidated by Ken's behaviour.
"Or how would you like it if we decide to take you over to our station and do the questioning there?"

Ken stared deeply at them for a moment before he spoke again, this time in a less harsh manner. "What can I do for you? Be quick about it please"

"Good, all you need to do is answer our questions and don't lie to us"

"I told you everything already, I didn't kill that Bastard not because I wasn't capable of carrying out my threat but because I didn't have the opportunity" Ken blasted. "Stop troubling me"

"Shut up! How dare you talk to the police like that? Ain't you aware of who's standing in your presence?" Uche slammed

"I don't care if its the President of the nation who's in my presence, I know my rights"

"Shut up Ken" Uche commanded

"I won't, you guys should get out of here"

"Shhhh..." Helen placed a finger on her lips, instructing Uche to be quiet.

Ken was also quiet and watched as Helen followed a trace of a whitish substance onhis table. He quickly tried to use his body cover the desk locker, in a bid to stop Helen from opening it.

"What do you want?" He howled at her.

"Give way Ken or I'll apply force" Helen threatened.

"No" Ken refused stubbornly, he opened his locker, scattered it and finally brought out his pistol

He just pointed it at Helen when Uche rendered him unconscious as he hit his gun on Ken's head.

++ Two hours later ++

Ken eyes opened as a bucket of water was poured on his face where he was laid on the floor.

Uche held his collar and shook him violently, he dragged him up to a sitting position and left him again, Ken fell back with his back on the floor. It took Ken some few seconds before he could remember what happened last to him.

Four faces surrounded him, three men and a lady. The only faces he could recognise with his blurred vision were Helen's and Uche. He sat up and folded his legs, a gun was pointed at him by one of the officers surrounding him.

"Welcome back Ken" Uche scorned, he squatted to Ken's position and laid a light slap on his mouth. "What were you trying to do? Kill two police officers in your office?"

Ken looked at them quietly with rage in his eyes, his breathing was loud in the quiet room.

"So you deal with cocaine? That's interesting to find out, it makes us confident that you really know about the murder"

"I didn't kill the bastard" Ken replied loudly, gnashing his teeth.

"Well, we have other questions to ask you. Someone else will deal with your case" Uche continued, "do you know Mark?"

"Mark? Mark?" Ken barked as he clenched his fist, he began to speak loudly to himself.

"I should have known that Mark is a big coward, I should have killed the fool when I discovered his cowardice" he turned to Uche again. "He told you about me right ? He told you that I buy my stuffs from him?"

"Good, you know him very well" Uche continued, ignoring his question. "You'll take us to him tomorrow"

... to be continued

Please update ooooooooooooo. Your write up glued me to my phone 4 hours.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by qhutetomsel(f): 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
Dis is really captivating.. I jez hope frank is nt dead for real.. . weldone@oyinprince
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Hicea1: 1:02am On May 29, 2015
more battery MB to your phone oyin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.